Studio One and Native Instruments status ,.. etc ?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Could it be an issue with CPU Core Parking? I ran into some click issues in Studio One that I thought were DPC related. But after some major googling, I determined it could have been related to CPU Core parking. After I disabled this in Windows 7, Studio One has been quite smooth for me.

Here's the link that I followed (note that the post was written up in a Sonar forum, but I found it useful).

http://forum.cakewalk.com/tm.aspx?m=1861804

All in all, S1 is very stable after disabling core parking. I have run into a couple instances where on my RME Babyface, I was getting random clicks, but that was because I had like 4 Instances of Omnisphere open, Stylus RMX, Kontakt, Steven Slate. So I was hitting the machine pretty hard. I solved it by either rebooting, or changing the buffer settings (although there was this one time where after changing to 512 the audio played back really weird).

It is for some people. But I messed around with ALL OF that. I mean, they have a profile you can load and all any of that did was make it run worse :lol:

Now I can focus the text area on Massive, FM8, Absynth...

hibidy wrote:It is for some people. But I messed around with ALL OF that. I mean, they have a profile you can load and all any of that did was make it run worse :lol:
So it is more spikier and clickier? ;)
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Kenit wrote:Now I can focus the text area on Massive, FM8, Absynth...
Not here

hibidy wrote:
Kenit wrote:Now I can focus the text area on Massive, FM8, Absynth...
Not here
Check the NI Service Center :D

They don't say that they fix that either. I'll try it later.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”