1%
OhmStudio
0%
Caustic
0%

Total votes: 1069

RELATED
PRODUCTS

I totally and completely understand why people like it.
True. I've personally never seen any software of any kind that somebody somewhere didn't love. :)

The ... 'discussions' ... seem to revolve more around ..."my personal preferences are right and yours are flawed". :hihi: The summary of it all is...
My wife has really nice tits. How could anyone ever marry anyone without really nice tits!?!? I simply don't understand why anyone would ever do that?!?! It just doesn't make any sense! Major fail!
Well ... maybe he's an ass man. :lol:

LawrenceF wrote:
I totally and completely understand why people like it.
True. I've personally never seen any software of any kind that somebody somewhere didn't love. :)

The ... 'discussions' ... seem to revolve more around ..."my personal preferences are right and yours are flawed". :hihi: The summary of it all is...
My wife has really nice tits. How could anyone ever marry anyone without really nice tits!?!? I simply don't understand why anyone would ever do that?!?! It just doesn't make any sense! Major fail!
Well ... maybe he's an ass man. :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tujqM2u-BVo
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Where the beeeeeep is PixiTracker!?!?!? :x :x
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

lotus2035 wrote:So Mixman can expect a second vote at any moment? :party:
Should be excellent on lo fi systems

Product is still available and it requires 65 MB of RAM :o

http://www.mixman.com/products/studiopro.html

all you guys ripping on mixman...lol.

i LOVED mixman...back in 1999. i used the hell out of mixman. in fact i still use samples from the "soundiscs" they sold...i bought 5 of them....the skinny puppy one is my favorite though.

come on...you know you wish you could be rocking one of these (yes...i still actually wear it):
ImageImageImage

lol...i only just now realized...when i shave my head i look like the guy on the shirt (my glasses are tinted yellow...you cant tell in that poor lighting)
ImageImageImage

chaosWyrM wrote:all you guys ripping on mixman...lol.

i LOVED mixman...back in 1999. i used the hell out of mixman. in fact i still use samples from the "soundiscs" they sold...i bought 5 of them....the skinny puppy one is my favorite though.

come on...you know you wish you could be rocking one of these (yes...i still actually wear it):

:D we all started somewhere. I didn't start that far back but can remember Fruity Loops first release. Although It didn't come with a sweet shirt though :roll:
i7-12700K|16GB Ram|2x 980PRO |
MB Pro Retina|Live 11|Scarlett 2i4|JBL LSR305|

Hey just wanted to vote for REAPER, but poll is closed. :? :borg: :hihi:

Reaperites are pollwhores. :P

Bitwig ;)

Suloo wrote:Bitwig ;)
it's not an easy choice because BC PatchWork has changed everything, it can add AL like Instrument Rack to any DAW, MIDI CCs(MIDI control plugin in Cubase) can be used as macros(they can be assigned more controls in the same time so one automation line can control multiple params) and absolute vales can be transformed to relatives(modulation) ones with it, it has DAW independent inner audio/MIDI routing system too (so for ex. as many LFOTool can be dropped and assigned to anywhere as many u want if u need LFOs...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuclCZnSvRE

and generally and at this moment Cubase + PatchWork has more possibilities* than BWS (I like BWS too but it's a bit toy one compared to Cubase like "monsters", launcher clip system is super good in it ofc. but tons of things are missing from it )

* for example MIDI notes/voices(soprano/alto/tenor etc.) can be assigned to different instruments in a PatchWork rack using different MIDI channels which is totally missing from BWS, so both DAWs are great ... but PatchWork has extended the routing/modulation/automation capabilities/abilities of the traditionally DAWs greatly
Last edited by xbitz on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

http://www.bluecataudio.com/Products/Product_PatchWork/

that?

I was using Cubase intensivly from v4 to 6.5 but do not miss much honestly. Barely used all those recording features etc. Sure midi is awesome in cubase, apart from midi learn, wich became a little better with quick controls tho.

However, for a version 1 DAW Bitwig is quite capable and it is more inspiring to me than Cubase. Was always looking into live for the clip launcher, but couldn't stand their arrangement view. So Bitwig is the perfect combination of both imo.

cant watch the video btw

yepp that one, video was fixed (wrong account...) , so MIDI Control plugin now can work same as macro system in BWS (just can be used four ones with different channels with one PatchWork rack) Cubase quick controls also can work with it just they can be assigned on 1-1 bases so CC is better

"The plug-in also stores the position of the window for each plug-in so that the layout is restored with your session or saved with presets." this one also missing for BWS
Last edited by xbitz on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

yea, quite nice for sure.

But going back into cubase is a no go for me honestly, especially considering what is coming up with BWS.

chk071 wrote:Reaperites are pollwhores. :P
It's not the word or phrase I was looking for :D

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”