DC'14, so who's in this time?

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OMG, I just realized there's a DC already, I had no idea it'd already started?!?!

Oh well, last time I had something ready months in advance, then wrote a completely new plugin on a completely new idea during pretty much the last week or so.. so compared to that I guess this year I'll have plenty of time to cook something. :)

Don't worry. I didn't got the information until in May. No big deal, and my plugin is pretty much completed, the basic routines at least.
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

mystran wrote:... so compared to that I guess this year I'll have plenty of time to cook something. :)
Glad to hear you're in again; I still use Dust Bucket.

Ichad.c wrote:
mystran wrote:... so compared to that I guess this year I'll have plenty of time to cook something. :)
Glad to hear you're in again; I still use Dust Bucket.
Oh, I'm not promising to participate, just observing that in theory there is still enough time to consider that possibility. ;)

I'd like a freeware version of Waves ADT.

KEv

I was late to discover this year's DC too, but still decided to participate.
The DSP part is mostly ready now, but I just started working on a GUI.. I hope I can make it on time!
My free VST guitar effects
www.soft-amp.com

Why is it -> that with months to prepare am I still sitting here -> eyes bleeding, head pounding, fingers cramping and still thinking -> "Dang, I hope I make it on time" :bang:

Same here :)

I've started working on it on May 15th, according to my records. It was the time when I just settled on what plugin I'd like to do this year.
My free VST guitar effects
www.soft-amp.com

AXP wrote:Same here :)
Glad I'm not alone. Good luck dude!

I just added mine. First I thought I was ready almost maybe a month ago then I made lots of changes. :)

Finished my entry, too…

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

Maybe next year.

I don't have any interest in doing GUIs right now (too much like my day job), and I kind of wonder how far a plugin can go in the DC without one.

Also: my C++ chops are good, but my DSP knowledge has more holes than a cheese grater. While I'll probably always stick with odd experimental stuff instead of conventional FX, I've decided I can take it a lot farther with some education in that area.

Mine is very close. I worked on my webpage/KVR page today. I am just trying to finalize my installer.

Upload my entry 2-3 days ago!
"Friendly Entry" from Acrobatics...
:hyper:
A.
"For some reason everyone on this site hates Roger Nichols, loves Zebra, doesn't need a Virus (unless it's TI), uses Reaper, and thinks the Kaoss pad is cool: remember these rules and you'll be popular." (blackboyrockinit)

Seriously, I wonder how do you make it in advance before the deadline each time :D

(still working, still working...)

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”