Opportunity - URGENT!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello fellow KVR members

Having being let down at the last minute, I am looking for a music producer who wants to have a spotlight in a free-to-download e-magazine called 50 Shades of Brass Band. - http://www.devilishpublishing.com/50shades

You will feature in the 'From the Outside' section; the section dedicated to showing a musical artist off from outside the brass banding movement.

You need to be able to say yes to ALL of the following:

1) Can attend to this request and liaise NOW.
2) Have music projects on the go (i.e. you're actually making an effort to be a producer)
3) Have images (portrait of you, and studio shot(s))
4) Have media available online (YouTube, Soundcloud, etc)
5) Be at least a half-decent producer.

There is no remuneration involved, but great way to have your music exposed to those who would not normally seek-out your music.

IMPORTANT: I expect a surge of replies in my inbox, and because this is urgent, I will use someone who fits the bill. If you don't get a reply, I'm sorry, I've already got someone. I will try and keep this post updated if I can.

Please inbox me!!! Do not reply here. Thanks in advance.
James McFadyen
Composer

It might be helpful to say where you live, what time you have available, and what style of music you're planning on creating.

All done over inbox.
James McFadyen
Composer

Sorry - going to have to pull this at the last second, simply no time left. If anybody is interested for future reference, you can pop me an email at james@devilishpublishing.com
James McFadyen
Composer

Issue 2 has now been published without the 'From the Outside' section. You can download issue 1 and you can see how the section looks and what I can offer you if you are a music producer looking for extra exposure -- http://www.devilishpublishing.com/50shades
James McFadyen
Composer

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”