'Kunundrum' bundle exclusive freebee pack.

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Update : There is now an exclusive extra-sized freebee pack with loops from all 3 Vol's of Kunundrum available at Producer Loops with any purchase. Please note that they are not *demos*, they are yours to use the same as when you buy some of our collections. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Kunundrum 3' from Perimeter Sound is the latest in the series. It features more of the familiar beats, percussion, basslines, synths and FX you loved in the first two volumes. For producers of Jungle, Electro, Industrial and IDM. It is available in ACID/WAV, Apple Loops and REX formats.

Perimeter Sound is proud to announce that 'Kunundrum 3' has been completed, and is ready to meet some new friends. While almost every aspect has been improved and updated, the original essence of the series remains intact. With more synthetic realism, and filtered/distorted flavors than ever before.

After spending time to learn more new production tricks, styles and synths, making several series for Producer Loops, and working with Soundtrack Loops doing the Soundspice series he launched in 2012, Jeff Rhodes brings it all back to the table to round out the Kunundrum trilogy.

500 MB of 100% new 24-Bit material. From lazy Trip Hop style sounds and grooves, to heavy faster electronica and crushing beats. This Kunundrum is going to turn the heat up on your productions.

Jeff explains the production process:

"Throughout my audio career, I've always been trying to harness the filtered/distorted sound, and I've never had it more under my thumb than I do these days. I can only imagine how we will be able to do things in the future, I'm just pleased to bring you my progress in the past 1/2 decade with this release.

Kunundrum (1 & 2) were my first *solo* projects, and so for K3 I wanted to make sure I honored that tradition by making it worthy of the name. It had to have variety, and it had to have those signature sounding synths and beats from the originals.

Even though my style has gotten a bit more polished over time, I assure any fans of the first 2 Kunundrum titles, that it only makes volume 3 better. More usable loops with increased clarity even within the chaos that is the Kunundrum vibe.

The distortion & compression techniques in particular, are meticulous, and improved greatly. The empty spaces have grown, and not just in time, but in frequency range. These new loop samples will just "fit" your tracks better than ever before, and they are in more different tempos and keys as well.

If you produce Trip Hop, Industrial, Dark Ambient, Cinematic styles, or just love electronica in general, then this set will be a valuable addition to your toolbox.

Please accept the freebee pack as my gift to try-before-you-buy, and hear for yourself. No email sign up needed, and no demo restrictions on use in your music, it's for you, for taking the time to check out 'Kunundrum 3'.

Contents:

• 50 Bass Loops
• 123 Beat Loops
• 20 FX Loops
• 50 Percussion Loops
• 109 Synth Loops

Formats:

• ACID
• Apple Loops
• REX

Available now for $20 in the Perimeter Webshop at http://perimetersound.wordpress.com/webshop/

The freebee pack is available on Tradebit through the Perimeter webshop, but honestly, it's probably easier to grab it from PL here - http://www.producerloops.com/us/Downloa ... rum-3.html And yes, I too wish Tradebit would invest in some better web design, but it's not up to me or apparently the others who complain ha-ha. :hihi:
Last edited by Perimeter Sound on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Friday *bump*. :)

Weekend *bump*. And don't forget to grab the freebee pack, you don't have to sign up for a newsletter or anything, just click and download to try-before-you-buy. :)

Monday *bump* in case anyone missed it and since the music sample/plug-in news sites are being slow about posting it ha-ha. :) It looks like it's up to #2 on the -Industrial- chart at PL, so I'm glad some folks are digging it. It was kind of a toss up between industrial or triphop, since it has material for both of those genres (and others in between). Check out the mp3 demos and the freebee pack if you are interested, and you can hear for yourself. :)

Good luck with this new project, Jeff. Your work has always been outstanding when it comes to beat mangling.

Bassballjg wrote:Good luck with this new project, Jeff. Your work has always been outstanding when it comes to beat mangling.
Thanks, my main/big summer project was to finish a bunch of stuff up, and finishing 3 Perimeter trilogies was the main one, this being the first one of those done :) And this one has a bit of that kind of material (the beat mangling) but I've actually tamed it down a notch over the years, at least for the loops, as it makes them more useful if they have some space in there ha-ha. :hihi:

Final *bump* just for anyone who missed it last weekend, and because KvR did not seem to publish my little news blurb about it. At any rate, the freebee pack will remain up, and will continue to not require your email address, birthdate, a note from your mother, or any other similarly boring hassles, just click, download, (unzip) and start using. :)

I changed the -subject- to let people know about a new freebee pack on offer. You do have to purchase something to get it, but it need not even be a Perimeter product (of course we'd invite you to grab something of ours, but it is not required). Also, they are not "demo" loops, they are yours to keep, use and hopefully to try-before-you-buy. :)

Sunday *bump* in case anyone missed it. If you're already shopping at Producer Loops, just add our new freebee to your basket and it's free with your purchase. Link here - http://www.producerloops.com/Download-P ... Loops.html

And as always, some of our other Perimeter products are on sale too, but you need not specifically choose any of ours, the Kunundrum freebee pack is available with any purchase from PL. But just in case you want to see what we have on sale currently, here is that link to save you some time - http://www.producerloops.com/Perimeter-Sound-Arts/

Final *bump* for those who didn't see it yet. If you did grab them, I hope they were interesting to you and that you ended up using some of them in your music productions. The full sets contain a ton more crazy material. :)

Tradebit is getting worse, it slower than ever and the way their webpages are programmed is really bad. Doesn't inspired confidence for potential customers! I wish they would fix that...

Thanks for the cool loops by the way! :D

SampleScience wrote:Tradebit is getting worse, it slower than ever and the way their webpages are programmed is really bad. Doesn't inspired confidence for potential customers! I wish they would fix that...

Hey, you're welcome of course. :) And I agree about Tradebit, so much potential and so few improvements....I'm actually trying to get our stuff available via a different provider, I should have more information on that in a month or so if it works out. :)

Perimeter Sound wrote:
SampleScience wrote:Tradebit is getting worse, it slower than ever and the way their webpages are programmed is really bad. Doesn't inspired confidence for potential customers! I wish they would fix that...

Hey, you're welcome of course. :) And I agree about Tradebit, so much potential and so few improvements....I'm actually trying to get our stuff available via a different provider, I should have more information on that in a month or so if it works out. :)
I'm going to do that myself. Sellfy.com seems pretty good and I've seen a couple of developers here using this system. It's free and last time I've check they only take 5% of each sales which is very generous.

SampleScience wrote:I'm going to do that myself. Sellfy.com seems pretty good and I've seen a couple of developers here using this system. It's free and last time I've check they only take 5% of each sales which is very generous.
I checked into Sellfy when I was researching other sites to use for selling/payment processing (I wonder though, is that 5% in addition to the Paypal charges ?). Unfortunately, most have filesize limits (Sellfy claims not to) and/or only pay via Paypal, which I am not interested in using in the future. I'm having some troubles with this new place I found, but maybe they can straighten it out, and meanwhile there is no hosting or usage charge until sales are made so it's safe enough to wait a bit and see what happens. :)

Perimeter Sound wrote:
SampleScience wrote:I'm going to do that myself. Sellfy.com seems pretty good and I've seen a couple of developers here using this system. It's free and last time I've check they only take 5% of each sales which is very generous.
I checked into Sellfy when I was researching other sites to use for selling/payment processing (I wonder though, is that 5% in addition to the Paypal charges ?). Unfortunately, most have filesize limits (Sellfy claims not to) and/or only pay via Paypal, which I am not interested in using in the future. I'm having some troubles with this new place I found, but maybe they can straighten it out, and meanwhile there is no hosting or usage charge until sales are made so it's safe enough to wait a bit and see what happens. :)
Why no paypal? (I'm curious ;) )

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”