Aly James Lab releases VSDSX SDSV Drums

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VSDSX SDSV Drums

The manual is available! , you can download it freely at http://www.alyjameslab.com/download.html

Okay so... the bottom got cut off in FL Studio. You have to click open at the bottom. :dog: LOL. Sorry and thanks!

arkmabat wrote:Okay so... the bottom got cut off in FL Studio. You have to click open at the bottom. :dog: LOL. Sorry and thanks!
:lol: :clap: glad it works :tu:

I'm a drummer...with a 1366x768 screen resolution. What can I say :D

arkmabat wrote:I'm a drummer...with a 1366x768 screen resolution. What can I say :D
Being a drummer is more important IMO than a wide screen ahahaa

Bought, i really liked your other drum machine, Vlinn. My first comment here although i have been a member since 2004. :)

The hats sound great. A little funny on their own, but with other stuff going on they sound very realistic/nice.

I'm getting some nasty crackling in Sonar 64-bit bridged. :/ :(

Does Sonar 64 have issues with 32 bit vsts? It's the same kinds of crackling that beta modular synth was having...

Hey aly James,

Any chance for a Mac version soon?

Greetz

Hanz Meyzer wrote:Hey aly James,

Any chance for a Mac version soon?

Greetz
I am currently working on a Full Cross-Platform VLINN VST... Hopefully VSDSX will be the following on the bench :) not soon though

Aly James wrote:I am currently working on a Full Cross-Platform VLINN VST... Hopefully VSDSX will be the following on the bench :) not soon though
And then also as 64 bit?

Numanoid wrote:
Aly James wrote:I am currently working on a Full Cross-Platform VLINN VST... Hopefully VSDSX will be the following on the bench :) not soon though
And then also as 64 bit?
All crossplatform ports will be WIN/OSX x32, x64, AU, VST2 & VST3
VLINN 2.0 is almost done and should be ready to funk it up at the end of February.

Any word on VSDSX 64bit Windows, just lost the use of the 32bit version as updated to Cubase Pro 9.5. and they don't support 32bit bridge anymore?

Here's hoping...

Progress is going very slow indeed at Aly James Lab. I've been anticipating the Samplight plugin for years now and the only thing always showing is 'comming soon'.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Return to “Instruments”