Need to Remove Backing Pad from Behind Guitar Part

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pdxindy wrote:If my guitar playing were rusty, I would spend my time practicing and playing a number of takes and comping them.
Good idea, thanks. I just watched a Studio One Comping tutorial (new one on Groove3 using free coupon for all access pass), so I finally have a handle on how to do it. Outstanding functionality in S1. Checked Groove3 for RX3 tutorials and found a set lasting 4+ hours. So far I watched a few that I thought might help, but not sure yet.

MG, are these instruments all on one track? You don't have the original single instrument recordings to be able to re-mix? No stems?

FWIW, there's a lot to be said for keeping everything forever when you record. ;)

Course you already know that. :)

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

I think I originally did it in Cakewalk 9 several years ago. All I located was audio file. I think they were 3 audio tracks since the BPM varies a bit throughout the track. Nice for natural feel, but not so good if you want to add midi later.

dsan@mail.com wrote: FWIW, there's a lot to be said for keeping everything forever when you record. ;)

Happy Musiking!
dsan
I find there is also plenty to be said for not keeping everything forever... :ud:

Well, yeah, you have more room, certainly, and if your name happens to be Nixon, you don't have to resign a key position in politics the next day :hihi:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”