DC'14, so who's in this time?

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mine's in! In the nick of time (I hope). Not expecting to place anywhere, but for the fun / karma / publicity (can you have karma and publicity? :lol: )

We ended up going with 8-bit sounds. Just more fun than FM :hihi:

type, type, type, .. slurp .. screen shot, past, crop, copy, paste, type type type... slurp .. :)

ToneCarver wrote:type, type, type, .. slurp .. screen shot, past, crop, copy, paste, type type type... slurp .. :)
Haha, that sound like me right now :D
And I just realized I forgot to make the presets! :o
My free VST guitar effects
www.soft-amp.com

Mine's in as well. Not what I started to work on earlier, but got something reasonably good together these last 2 weeks. Don't worry peepz, JBM Shima is not in the recycle bin. It's just on hold until I can sort out some annoying bugs that needs to be resolved. "Where to put all files needed" is one among them.
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

Thought I would have to try one time just to be present. But then time was fleeting.....  :(
Did not manage to make something completely new, so I knocked something up mixed from old ideas Image just for the participation.
Uploaded on the last day (as usual)   Image
ImageImage

WOK wrote: Uploaded on the last day (as usual)  
I'm gonna cut it to the last hour :pray: ....still ~12hours to go, UCT-11 ! Luckily I'm in UCT+2!

Done ! It was difficult :lol: And I have not been able to do one important thing on my submission. Well I will talk about it tomorrow :D

Ichad.c wrote: UCT-11 !
Is it?
I actually searched but did not find the time zone of KVR....
ImageImage

WOK wrote:
Ichad.c wrote: UCT-11 !
Is it?
I actually searched but did not find the time zone of KVR....
GMT +0000

Ben mentioned it on DC12.
Vlad from Tokyo Dawn Labs

I'm done. The manual is lacking DSP details, but otherwise I've managed to finish everything I planned.
Good luck, everyone.
My free VST guitar effects
www.soft-amp.com

i´m in ...i hope :?
i had some troubles with the Data Base, but i hope
i fix it last Night (Ben dosent answer anymore :wink: )

First I wanted to build a new effect device.
Then I thought the delivery would be at the end of September.
One week ago I looked over again. And got a shock :shock:
Now I have provided a completely new Synth. At just 4 nights :hyper:

To all participants a lot of success !!

And Many thanks to the kvr-team !!

Go live will be Friday late afternoon (PM) GMT.

You can always upload bug fix updates at any time. Just make sure your initial entry is in before tomorrow morning 11AM(ish) GMT.

scuse me for my lack of integration, i'm looking at the product submission form and am not finding an "upload product file" thing i was expecting to find for the dc.

is there a button for that i'm not seeing on my very small screen?
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Hey xoxox, there is a litle link which show it DC info including this:
  • Files can be uploaded using the "Upload Binary Files" button to your right.
    Add the uploaded file(s) to the appropriate OS Direct Download field(s) using the appropriate "Add" button.

tyvm, atm still looking for it... (eg. the word "binary" is not returned from a page search) i have a netbook which has a small monitor, maybe it got left off the screen.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”