DC1A DC8C IVGI SDRR VUMT

FAQ page:

How does I purchase Klanghelm plugins?

after 24 hours after you made your purchase

I want to spend my time supporting

What do you mean?

tonhelm wrote:
Tp3 wrote:THANKS !

How are the new heavyweight comps going ?...
The vari-mu comp is almost finished (i.e. ready for beta). I probably need a few days for the finishing touches.
Is it an open beta ? beta for customers (a-la Valhalla) ? or closed for "Chosen Ones" ?...
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Closed Beta

toothnclaw wrote:FAQ page:

It's written in the FAQ's on the Klanghelm page:
Simply click the PayPal button next to the product you want to buy. You'll be directed to the PayPal site where you can make your payment. After that, please be patient because all orders are processed manually, by me. Usually, you'll get your download details within an hour or two, if it's not already night here in Europe. If you don't hear from me within 24 hours, please send me an email and I'll get it sorted ASAP.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

tonhelm wrote:

The vari-mu comp is almost finished (i.e. ready for beta). I probably need a few days for the finishing touches. The diode comp will still take a few more weeks. I'm still optimistic to be able to release the beasts by the end of September. The AAX launch is running smoothly so far. So I'll get back to the comps shortly.

Tony
Nice! If you feel like sharing a teaser GUI at some point, please feel free to do so ;)

Excellent update, CPU consumption is great now. :)

HcDoom wrote:Excellent update, CPU consumption is great now. :)

awesome.

toothnclaw wrote:FAQ page:

after 24 hours after you made your purchase

I want to spend my time supporting
tony is the most active developer in term of support response time that i know off. send him an email, don't be surprised if he get back to you before the hour.

Hi Tony,
any plan to add a RE Reason version of your products?
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

Won't happen.

Tony told me that a couple of weeks ago while we were having a casual chat.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:Won't happen.

Tony told me that a couple of weeks ago while we were having a casual chat.
Well... :(

DC8C is the only compressor I now use and I miss it when I fire up Reason.
I enjoy it daily regardless :D

liquidsound wrote:Hi Tony,
No plans for RE versions, sorry. Porting to RE would not only mean extra coding, but also new GUI work extra for this format and extra distribution. This is not a very tempting task for a one-man-show :)

Tony

Tp3 wrote:
tonhelm wrote:

The vari-mu comp is almost finished (i.e. ready for beta). I probably need a few days for the finishing touches.
Is it an open beta ? beta for customers (a-la Valhalla) ? or closed for "Chosen Ones" ?...
It's a closed beta, but feel free to send me an email, if you want to beta test. Actually I am always looking for reliable beta tester,s who are willing to provide some feedback and can help to iron down bugs. Klanghelm users are preferred, because they already know about the handling of a few things in my plugins and I don't need to explain too much. Also non-Reaper users are preferred. Just to make sure: I LOVE Reaper!! But it's too kind and too forgiving to all sorts of bugs in plugins, actually. Which is great for the user, of course, but OTOH doesn't reveal all bugs directly related to the plugin, which is the purpose of the beta :D

Tony

tonhelm wrote:
liquidsound wrote:Hi Tony,
No plans for RE versions, sorry. Porting to RE would not only mean extra coding, but also new GUI work extra for this format and extra distribution. This is not a very tempting task for a one-man-show :)

Tony
I definitely understand.
I was asking also because Compressors are the "Obsession" at the PH forum and it seems it's one of the most owned RE by Reason users in various flavors and by several different Developers, and your could fly off the "Virtual Shelves" like crazy.
I thought it could be a good financial deal if you were able to manage the task.

Not being a developer I'm just aware of the "Hype" :

"Easy to Port... 1-2-3 Done!"
Sincerely,
Propellerhead. :hihi:

Anyway, as I said, I treasure your compressor and it's the only one I can effectively use and enjoy.

Thank You :tu:

Hi Tony.

I have just logged in to my user area and downloaded VUMT 1.9.5 and am wondering if you have a changelog for this? I am currently running 1.9.1.
VUMT is one of my most used plugins. It has a permanent place on my default template on the 2 buss.

Many might think of VU meters as a gimmick, especially plugin versions but meters that actually respond to true VU specifications are actually a very useful mixing and mastering tool.

Return to “Effects”