Let’s Beat Cancer – 4 free dlM VST if donations reach £1000 – Slix, Erratic2, loophole & Impakter

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
erratic Impakter loophole slix

Sadly, a lot of truth in this, @yessongs.

A beloved family member was diagnosed with neurodermatitis. She should have taken creams with cortisone (at an age below 5 btw!) to get rid of the issues in the first place. We did some research and found an alternative medicine based upon Avocado.

This one reeks a bit more, was not covered by health care and is therefore expensive, but it worked way better so far and does not have as many add-ons in terms of meds. But it took the scientist years(!) until this cream was accepted for the market.

Food is War, Health is War.

And it's also no secret anymore that both food adulteration, and medical residues in drinking water are the main cause for food intolerance, allergies, and general health issues. The health market does benefit from that. We are all aware of that by now.

But we can at least try to fight it as there are still a lot of good people between the black sheep.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

DavyAch wrote:My wife has been fighting this for 5 years now...some drugs she has taken recently have been available for less than a year. Research is vital and makes a difference. Thanks for doing this - just donated some, and hope you make the target.
Thanks and I really hope your wife wins the fight, all my best wishes to you both

de la Mancha wrote:
DavyAch wrote:My wife has been fighting this for 5 years now...some drugs she has taken recently have been available for less than a year. Research is vital and makes a difference. Thanks for doing this - just donated some, and hope you make the target.
Thanks and I really hope your wife wins the fight, all my best wishes to you both
Appreciate it Steven, thanks.

How about a look at the plugins I will release when we hit £1000...

Slix is one of my favourites out of the plugins I made and really fun to play with. If you like randomising and varying loops, Slix can go from subtle changes to glitchfest. It comes with a stack of original loops from sinkmusic and you can load your own wav files too.

Erratic2 also uses randomisation to give variation but instead of loops it is a drum sample player with a lot of features and controls. You can randomise parameters such as velocity, sample layer, pitch, pan, swing repeat and hit probability to get a subtley randomised pattern or some wild shitfuckeruppery. Also comes with 1480 drum samples but you can also load your own.

Loophole works like this. Imagine playing 4 loops at the same time, but using midi notes to turn the volume up on each so that you play 2 beats of loop1 followed by a half beat of loop2, a beat of loop 3 and end with a half beat of any of the loops at random. Another fun tool for mashing up and randomising loops. Comes with a bundle of loops but you can also load your own

Impakter pulls together 320 original drum machine samples into a simple interface that lets you play them straight or dial in some funky randomising (spot the theme here?). You can't load your own samples here, but you can use the included samples in other apps.

More info on all of them here >>>

The 4 plugins sold for $126 together when I was selling them. Please consider a small donation to Cancer Research to set them free!

Well done de la Mancha! Am donating

[Mod edit: Removed quote from deleted post and response.]

I like this idea. My wife’s mother died on cervical cancer when she was only 33.

One small question:

If I donate will I have to wait for all of these plugins until we reach 1000£?
yzcoruhT

can you debate the pharma industry in another thread please.

to answer Uo - plugins will be released publicly to all when target is reached. I'm not asking to buy plugins, I'm asking for the community to donate to a good cause. I hope people aren't waiting to see if we get close before donating, otherwise we will never get there. If all downloaders of my plugins donated 1 cent or pence, we would be there by now!

Deleted some posts. Any similar posts will also be deleted.
No longer a moderator.

bumpola!

£341 raised so far against a target of £1000
28 wonderful and generous donors to this important topic

Thank you to those who donated :tu:

and the important links to where you can donate and find out more about the plugins...
de la Mancha wrote: You can help to reach this goal by donating via my JustGiving pagehttps://www.justgiving.com/de-la-mancha/

Some info on the plugins can be found here - http://wp.me/p40U26-4W

Please, please, please, please, please, consider any small donation you can make, it will go directly to Cancer Research UK who fund scientists, doctors and nurses to help beat cancer sooner. They receive no government funding and rely on donations.

If you have ever used and liked any of my free plugins in the past, please consider my request for this small gesture to a cause I believe in and brings hope to humanity of beating this disease one day. Many thousands of people have downloaded and used my freeware, I simply ask that a small percentage of the good-hearted and community-spirited amongst you support my cause in return. Thank you.

did you know...?

...Slix can load 4 loops, then randomly switch between them in tempo sync whilst applying individual reorder, repeats, reverses and gating to each loop (randomly of course)

...Erratic can randomise hit velocity, pan, swing, probability, layer and repeat

...Erratic can make parameters velocity dependant, such as pitch, filter cut-off, vol env, filter env, repeat feedback

...31 generous donors have raised £368 so far

Please consider a donation, especially if you have ever used one of my free plugins. It would be a much appreciated gesture that will help an important cause

https://www.justgiving.com/de-la-mancha/

Just Donated. Horrid disease, my next door neighbour died of lung cancer this time last year 18 months after been diagnosed. Hope you exceed your target mate, a great gesture on your part.

For those about to buy other plugins, just donate some money and wait another bloody month.
It won't kill you to wait another month, but cancer will kill someone you know.

Best of Luck.

Bump, free plugins and help fight cancer, everyone's a winner!

Come on, get donating :party:

todd_r wrote:Bump, free plugins and help fight cancer, everyone's a winner!

Come on, get donating :party:
+1
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Just so you know where your money will be going, I suggest you read this before donating:

http://www.animalaid.org.uk/h/n/NEWS/ne ... ts//2699//

http://www.animalaid.org.uk/images/pdf/ ... ictims.pdf

"A 2011 NOP poll found that 82 per cent of the British public – the Queen’s subjects – would not knowingly give to a medical research or health charity that funds animal research. The fact that charities such as CRUK continue to receive vast sums of publicly donated money every year shows just how secretive the world of charity-funded vivisection is."

http://www.csicop.org/si/show/war_on_ca ... keptics/By

"In 1971, President Nixon and Congress declared war on cancer. Since then, the federal government has spent well over $105 billion on the effort (Kolata 2009b). What have we gained from that huge investment? David Nathan, a well-known professor and administrator, maintains in his book The Cancer Treatment Revolution (2007) that we have made substantial progress. However, he greatly overestimates the potential of the newer so-called “smart drugs.” Re­searchers Psyrri and De Vita (2008) also claim important progress. However, they cherry-pick the cancers with which there has been some progress and do not discuss the failures. Moreover, they only discuss the last decade rather than a more balanced view of 1950 or 1975 to the present."

"On the other hand, Gina Kolata pointed out in The New York Times that the cancer death rate, adjusted for the size and age of the population, has decreased by only 5 percent since 1950 (Kolata 2009a). She argues that there has been very little overall progress in the war on cancer."

So the 'war on cancer' started in 1971! That's 43 years ago! And we now have computers on our desktops which are more powerful than all the computers on Earth put together in 1971, and yet still no hope of a cure. Because they're wasting money on curing artificially induced cancers in mice, rather than doing research on human cancer victims. Why doesn't Cancer Research UK show the public what it does to animals in its 'research'? Because most people would stop donating to them, that's why.

http://www.safermedicines.org/index.php

D.H. Miltz wrote:Deleted some posts. Any similar posts will also be deleted.
How do we know if posts are 'similar' if you've deleted them? Presumably you are only going to allow people who agree with this fraud to post here? (The fraud being Cancer Research UK. Do some research of your own, there's plenty of evidence about the fraudsters involved in torturing animals to death every day, on the internet.)

Return to “Instruments”