DC'14, so who's in this time?

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Good luck to all the developers, and have a lot of fun everybody :D

I had an interesting idea, but I haven't had time to develop it. Next time maybe... Hats off to everyone who has made the effort! :tu:
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

Hello, I had registred a plugin for the KVR Developer challenge 2014 and this time, I hope to have some voices not to finish the last one like the last KVR2012...

Thank you in advance !

A lot of work to translate my french blog and to create more sounds for my soundbank player plugin this...

But the most mattering it is to participate :party: :dog:

Hi Ben,

this is the first time when I present this plugin. There was a misunderstanding for the Released product in the KVR Entry. Is it still possible to participate in the Challenge?

:(

Thanks for the add...

I was just about to go live. I'll give you a chance to reply to my PM first (if you're quick!)
chopen wrote:Hi Ben,

this is the first time when I present this plugin. There was a misunderstanding for the Released product in the KVR Entry. Is it still possible to participate in the Challenge?

:(

Thanks for the add...

Argh, ces français !
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Pas de bol sur ce coup là... Je vais essayer d'arranger le coup ! salut stanlea...

:clap: We want EcolooP ! :clap: :clap: We want EcolooP ! :clap: :clap: We want EcolooP ! :clap: :clap: We want EcolooP ! :clap: :clap: We want EcolooP ! :clap: :clap: We want EcolooP ! :clap: :clap: We want EcolooP ! :clap: :clap: We want EcolooP ! :clap: :clap:

Sign the petition !

What time will this start? I can´t wait...

nr1killabee wrote:What time will this start? I can´t wait...
When the Frenchs are ready.....   :hihi:
ImageImage

Wait a minute please, I have another update to be made !

Wow !!!!!!!!

Here we are talking x-mas morning for sure :hyper:

So much great stuff to try out, a big big big thanks to all the devs and KVR for making it live :tu:

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”