Another S1 Hack

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Inserting plugins (single presets or chains) on the selected tracks (visible selected tracks with FX panel visible). Watch the vid to see how to load chains into it, double click an item to add the selected chain or FX to selected tracks.

Windows 7/8. Beta 1 might be buggy so grain of salt. The zip contains and exe file and a dll.

Download 130kb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuBkNiZrpeI

Nice!

I read the description and thought, "Nah, not that big of a deal, really." I nearly closed the browser tab, but curiosity won and I watched the video... and that is actually pretty damned cool. I will have to try it.
hijacking your fiction
allthisismeaningless.com

Yeah, it's not a big deal for workstations that have that function built in already. Unfortunately, S1 can't do that by itself yet but it's very high on the FR list for many people.

LawrenceF wrote:Yeah, it's not a big deal for workstations that have that function built in already. Unfortunately, S1 can't do that by itself yet but it's very high on the FR list for many people.
Exactly and thats why I feel your creations are pretty handy ... thank you !

I also enjoy your videos btw, always on my "to watch" when doing a youtube round.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

This is indeed a great little addition. Humorously, I had the reflex to look for a "Like" button. Will probably download it later tonight.
John Cage is everywhere... EVERYWHERE.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”