Realivox Blue - Common phrase translations to the wordbuilder

Official support for: realitone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In this thread, we'll compile ways that various phrases can be entered into the Realivox Blue word/phrase builder. Feel free to add your own, then I'll try to integrate them into this post, so that we'll eventually have a pretty big list.

Or if you have a word or phrase you can't figure out, ask here and I or someone else will suggest a way to enter it. (Bearing in mind that not all words are possible, of course.)

amazing grace = uh meh zeeng grehs
asleep = uh sleep
Bavaria = buh veh ree uh
doosh bag = doosh behg
drummer = druh mehr
hallelujah = hah leh loo yuh
how = hah oo
kiss me = kees mee
light = lah eet or luh eet
I = uh ee (I prefer this to: ah ee)
I'll = uh eel (Hold the "eel" syllable for a very, very short time)
Jesus Christ = jee zuhs kruh eest
mighty = muh ee tee
my = muh ee
now = nuh oo
our = uh oor
white rabbit = wuh eet reh beet
yummy = yuh mee (It's usually better to place a consonant at the start of the next syllable, rather than end of the first syllable)

Hi, cannot quite get her to say DRUMMER drum is easy but er not so!

One tip is to, whenever possible, put an "m" (or most any consonant) at the beginning of the second syllable, rather than the end of the first syllable. So I would do this for "drummer":
druh mehr

At first, I had "muhr" for the second syllable, but I like "mehr" better. Not perfect, of course, but I think it sounds pretty good.

By the way. you can always change the vowel of the last syllable, by just clicking one of the other vowels. This works even if you have ending consonants. I didn't put this trick in the manual (yet) but it can be handy when you want to experiment with which vowel will work best. (Like with "mehr" or "muhr".)

Thanks Mike I will try this later, let the drummer get wicked ;-)

I hope your word builder can spell better than the person who writes your ads :)

http://www.kvraudio.com/news/realitone- ... tion-27056

implementation, not 'Implimentation'

aMUSEd wrote:
That's what happens when you spend too much time in the phrase builder...

hueynym wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
That's what happens when you spend too much time in the phrase builder...
eem pleem ehm tehsh ohn
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I notice they fixed it but it's still capitalised

I'm embarrassed to admit that was KVR who fixed that, not me. Heck, I'm lucky if I can spell my own name! :D

WhyteRabbyt, I'm impressed! I like to have my consonants at the beginnings of syllables instead of the end, though (they actually use different samples,) so I would have done this:

eem pleh mehn teh ee shuhn

Return to “Realitone”