abbey roads brightning
tilt EQ
EMT plate
Echoplex
Leslie
Moogy Filter
API EQ
SPL Transient Designer

Havent mtried yet but they also name their Guitar amp plugins, they even say hey this is a marshall that is a Vox thats a fender

I Dont have those amps but if they're true its a hell of a no-brainer

They all work on my setuyp Mac os-x lion Logic 9 32 bits
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

What does echoplex sound good on? I've heard a lot about it but... It doesn't sound good to me.

If they plan to do a good spring regerb, I'll bite.

What are these like on cpu?
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

do_androids_dream wrote:What are these like on cpu?
I have used the Loudbass Plugin before and it seems pretty standard CPU wise. 2-3% if that on an i7 here. I think there are demo versions available here as well to test, to be 100% sure for your own set up.

Thanks OP, I recently got their API Eq for free, and I dig it. Just passing audio thru it has a noticable effect.

I know people like to SAY that things do that, but this really does. Try with drums.

I've had this since the last bargain. These are pretty light on cpu. There are so many fx in the bundle that I would lie if I said that I know all of those well. Yet I have found good use for 5-10 of them. My favorite is Dimension, it has a 80s touch I missed in the digital world before I found this.

So, 49 bucks? If you find good use for even one, you won't regret it.

Just bought the bundle. There's some very interesting effects in there! A lot of it seems more relevant for guitar work, but the two delays alone are excellent. Phaser is very rich, and I like the stero field on the EQ-Ambi thingy. The multi-tap is also surprisingly powerful: I love how you can set the pattern and then move the whole thing to a new time base. But what I really like is that they're fast and easy to use.
Great value!

arkmabat wrote:What does echoplex sound good on? I've heard a lot about it but... It doesn't sound good to me.
Well, everything to my ears but if it doesn't good to you then it ain't going to sound good to you. :)

The echoplex should sound especially good with electric guitar, maybe some synth leads?
John
"B4serenity"

how's the leslie in this thing? i think that's the only thing from this bundle i really don't have today, is a good rotary sim.

b4serenity wrote:The echoplex should sound especially good with electric guitar, maybe some synth leads?
Apparently Van Halen used an echoplex. I haven't tried guitar with it yet. Yes, a lot of these seem to be aimed at guitar. The California tone isnt bad at all :D

chroma wrote:how's the leslie in this thing? i think that's the only thing from this bundle i really don't have today, is a good rotary sim.
IMHO, the Leslie is the only plugin in the set that is seriously disappointing. (ymmv)
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

This is an absolutely fantastic deal.

I tried two of their amp sims followed by the delay called
ECHO FLEX and I immediately got inspired to play on my guitar.

I am on my third day with these plugins and the value
is three times greater.

They might look simple but it doesn't bother me.
They have their limits but what they do they do good.

If you don't have 49$ you can like them on FaceBook
and choose one plugin for free.

Cheers :party:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Effects”