Groove Agent 4 incl. Trial out now for all.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Immediately the GA4 for all is available.

A trial with complete Kontent is also published.

The download is 6,9 GB large.

For the trial, a USB-eLicenser is required.

gone
Last edited by jacqueslacouth on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jacqueslacouth wrote:Nice to see that it is now available to purchase as a full version online download.

There goes another $180 :D
...where can I buy it for 180 usd?

thanks in advance

wolf

TrekStar wrote:
jacqueslacouth wrote:Nice to see that it is now available to purchase as a full version online download.

thanks in advance

wolf
You can get it in Steinberg's online shop.

However, Guillermo from Steinberg said it would be available from 3rd party retailers at a discount:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&start=15

I would like to know which retailers. I've checked the usual suspects (JRR, Audiodeluxe, zzounds, etc) and can't find any reference to GA4 anywhere.

Where can I get it?

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Also, if anyone knows, how long is the trial period, and are there any restrictions during the trial?

Thanks
-B
Berfab

BERFAB wrote:
TrekStar wrote:

thanks in advance

wolf
You can get it in Steinberg's online shop.

However, Guillermo from Steinberg said it would be available from 3rd party retailers at a discount:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&start=15

I would like to know which retailers. I've checked the usual suspects (JRR, Audiodeluxe, zzounds, etc) and can't find any reference to GA4 anywhere.

Where can I get it?

Cheers
-B
Definitely worth dropping Uncle E a pm for a JRR price?
Quote from the DL email;
"This trial version of Groove Agent 4 runs for 30 days, and offers the same functionality as the retail version."
Last edited by don1thedon on Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Uncle E was my first thought. But I don't see it ANYWHERE on the JRR site.
I'll pm him.

-B
Berfab

BERFAB wrote:Uncle E was my first thought. But I don't see it ANYWHERE on the JRR site.
I'll pm him.

-B
Yeh copy that.

"This trial version of Groove Agent 4 runs for 30 days, and offers the same functionality as the retail version."

Good to know. At least I won't have to do without while looking for the best deal to buy.

Cheers
-B
Berfab

Interesting. Audiodeluxe, a Steinberg distributor, tells me that they won't be carrying GA4.

I haven't heard back from Uncle E, and I also have an inquiry out to Sweetwater.

GA4 doesn't appear on any of their sites.

-B
Berfab

Sweetwater doesn't have it either, although they offered to "special order" it for $179.99.

Uncle E!! Do you know why Steinberg is playing this one so close to the vest?

-B
Berfab

Absolutely amazing instrument! Tight drag'n'drop integration with Cubase, very fast results. Fall in love with percussion agent :)
System: i7-14700k / 64Gb / RME UFX / Focal SM9 / NI S61 / Push 2
Synths: Sub 37, Boomstar 4075, NL4, Analog Keys, Prophet-6

kresbeatz wrote:Absolutely amazing instrument! Tight drag'n'drop integration with Cubase, very fast results. Fall in love with percussion agent :)
Can't wait to get home to try it out.
Berfab

When you drag and drop the pattern into your DAW the complexity is also taken to account! Absolutely wonderful.
AMD Ryzen 3900X & RX 5700XT, 128GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
Waldorf Blofeld & Pulse 2, Akai MAX49 & MPD226, Steinberg UR44 & CMC controllers
Cubase Pro 13, Nuendo 13, Wavelab Pro 12, Dorico Pro 5, Rapid Composer v5, FL Studio 21

I just asked Musicians Friend via online chat and they said we don't know what products they will carry in the future and that I'll have to wait and see! Nice answer.
too much is never enough. - gmontano on esoundz.com

Return to “Instruments”