Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ATS just bought from me - Fabfilter Twin2 upgrade for Twin1 - Great Buyer 5 stars . Thank you ATS
Dialog Editor, Sound Designer, Re-Recording mixer
PT HD 10/11 HDN Thunderbolt | HD OMNI | Frontier Alpha Track | Novation Impulse 25 | Waves Mercury Native | Audioease All In Bundle | SoundToys | McDSP Classic Pack | DUY Everpack

Lung just bought bitwig from me; prompt payment, great responses, would gladly do business again. Thanks again! :tu:

Bought NI VariComp from oilectro
Very fast deal!

Sold NI VariComp to krandr.
All perfect. Nice Contact! Thanx
soundcloud.com/petrabot

Bought Omnisphere and Trilian from lotus2035.
Very reliable and nice person. He replied quickly and was very fast to ship the package (in perfect condition) and to contact the developers for the license transfer.
Only thumbs up.

Very good experience buying D16 SilverLine from Selfik - thumbs up!
SoundCloud * Albums:"Elarchimeriac" "Imnixtimnuor" "Paustiufrutaa"
Join me and other ambient music passionates at AmbientOnline.org

Ranjarresh wrote:Very good experience buying D16 SilverLine from Selfik - thumbs up!
Ranjarresh is a great buyer :tu:

Hans25 wrote:Bought Omnisphere and Trilian from lotus2035.
Very reliable and nice person. He replied quickly and was very fast to ship the package (in perfect condition) and to contact the developers for the license transfer.
Only thumbs up.
Sold Omnisphere and Trilian to Hans25. Very smooth transaction, no problems whatsoever. Highly recommended. :tu:
Last edited by lotus2035 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I thought i'd left feedback but i recently sold maschine expansions to kaydigi and yomanfree and both were quick and smooth transactions, both recommended.
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Sold Korg Collection to Ryan99

He is a real pleasure to deal with. Good communication too.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote:Sold Korg Collection to Ryan99

He is a real pleasure to deal with. Good communication too.
I just bought Korg Collection from ATS. Very quick transaction and very helpful. Recommended seller!

Bought from "pppppppppp", quick and fast transaction and transfer.
Trusted seller! ;)

Here is a post long overdue.

I have done some transactions with the people below and I would like to recommend them if you are looking to purchase second hand stuff.

wltchris101 - bought Diva from him. Very nice and professional guy. Would definitely deal with him again.
jancivil - bought Kore soundpacks from him. Native Instruments managed to mess up a few things but he is keeping an open line to help me.
szurcio - bought Beatstation from him. Smooth transaction
tenfingers - sold me some Kore soundpacks. Nice and helpful person.
chroma - bought the Big Tick Rhino AudioMidi edition from him. There was a hitch with the transfer of the preset packs. He was helpful in making sure I received everything.
TheoM - got Omnisphere and Trilian. A+ guy.
Dichroism - Deep Reconstructions. Super fast transaction with no problems.
jantex - bought EZDrummer1, Superior Drummer 2 crossgrade and some other EZX stuff.
jlennon38 - Overloud TH2 and Mark Studio 2. Nice guy. He made sure that I received everything.

There are might be a few others I might be forgetting but I guess I should leave something for the next big post :)

Sold XLN Audio Addictive Keys Studio Collection to Ossie.
:tu: A+ buyer and great to do business with!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”