Licence transfer.

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello Amplesound.
I sold my license for AGT to another member here at kvr. I have instructed him to make an account with his details (which I have passed on to you via my registered email), but he has heard nothing from you guys yet.
I just checked and I can still log in to my user account, so please advise when the transfer will be authorised and completed.

Many thanks.
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

We did reply a mail to you because we need more his information, but have not got your reply. please check it.
Just found an order you filled for him, we have sent mail with account information to him.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I sent you his email address and name. I can't fill out the rest of his details, such as op system, country, address details, because I don't have them, hence why I told him to create the account with the details you are aware of.

So what shall I do? Shall I ask the buyer for all his personal details including log in name and password and fill out the form myself on his behalf?
Or will you look at the account he has created and work it out from there?

Edit:
Just seen your edit and fingers crossed, it looks like it's all getting sorted now. Will wait for confirmation from the buyer and wish you all well.
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

We have sent mail with download link and account information to him, so you don't have to do anything, best regards.

Return to “Ample Sound”