Latest Builds in August: 2570

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

Here are the very Latest Builds of everything with the newest fixes and improvements:

Windows:

ACE2570Win.zip, Bazille2570Win.zip, Diva2570Win.zip, Filterscape2570Win.zip, MFM22570Win.zip, Podolski2570Win.zip,
Satin2577Win.zip, TripleCheese2570Win.zip, Uhbik2570Win.zip, Zebra22570Win.zip
ZebraCM2570Win.zip

Mac:

ACE2570Mac.zip, Bazille2570Mac.zip, Diva2570Mac.zip, Filterscape2570Mac.zip, MFM22570Mac.zip, Podolski2570Mac.zip,
Satin2577Mac.zip TripleCheese2570Mac.zip, Uhbik2570Mac.zip, Zebra22570Mac.zip
ZebraCM2570Mac.zip

Owners of ZebraHZ can log into our support website. The download now contains revision 2570 as beta-installer, fixing most pressing issues with AAX.

Unfortunately the Changelog since revision 2352 contains more than 500 items, most of which relate to Satin and Presswerk. However, some of the most notable fixes are

- fixed crash when changing presets at high buffer sizes
- resolved Bazille crash related to FX
- fixed a few note hangers
- fixed a few MIDI issues
- fixed issues where UI was slow

We have tested 2570 extensively. Despite being "beta", we highly recommend to upgrade to these and check them out. Note that Satin is at 2577 to fix the feedback bug in the 1.2.0 rev 2570 release version.

Enjoy & Thanks for helping us improve things,

- Urs

Known Issues (general):

- [1053] Pro Tools may crash / hang when reordering instance while playback is running (Stop playback when moving instances)
- [1206] Pro Tools (OS X & WIN) & VST2 (WIN): Crash when selecting certain Preset-names (Name too long or Name containing certain special characters)
- [1160] Wavelab: UI resizing feature not working correctly
- [1161] LogicX: Random Crash when automating and changing Samplerate while playback is running
- [1058] VST2 GUI glitches on Windows when automating
- [1134] Gamma settings are not always staying on "neutral" and may lead to GUI oddness (Fix this by setting gamma manually back to neutral)
- [1052] Special characters are not available in the Preset description
- [1264] VST: Preset-names longer than 24 characters are not highlighted
- [1259] Analyzer is looking bad at GUI sizes > 100% (Windows)

downloading and installing now :)
BTW, bazille the files are reporting version 2370 (mac) when I download

ok, so i tried to install, and it said it was version 9.1.2370, and when I tried to use it, it seems to have kept the 0.9.3.2566, I previously had install. (does installer not downgrade?... seems like it doesnt install but is silent about whats going on)

diva,ace,zebra,zebrahz all installed ok... looking forward to playing with this afternoon...
Im guess both ace and diva, have voice per channel now :)

yep, fixed :oops:

cool all installed, and working
and loving voice per channel on Diva (so we now have it on Diva, Ace and Bazille)... very nice :)

just Zebra left, but I think you said thats quite different, Zebra 3?

Love the higher res GUI, I have never had a problem or seen any bugs in Diva on my MacBook/Logic Pro9 so far.
Diva has always been very stable and pretty much issue free for me. Still appreciate the upgrades.
I was hoping that in this upgrade there would be the 10% resize option like Bazille has, maybe next upgrade?

Keep up the great work.
Love Diva
Love Bazille

richardb09 wrote:Love the higher res GUI, I have never had a problem or seen any bugs in Diva on my MacBook/Logic Pro9 so far.
Diva has always been very stable and pretty much issue free for me. Still appreciate the upgrades.
I was hoping that in this upgrade there would be the 10% resize option like Bazille has, maybe next upgrade?

Keep up the great work.
Love Diva
Love Bazille
10% resize coming :)

I logged into the Support section on the main u-he website but I don't see the downloads for Zebra HZ. Any help?

Urs wrote:
richardb09 wrote:Love the higher res GUI, I have never had a problem or seen any bugs in Diva on my MacBook/Logic Pro9 so far.

Keep up the great work.
Love Diva
Love Bazille
10% resize coming :)
:clap: :clap: :clap:

anp27 wrote:I logged into the Support section on the main u-he website but I don't see the downloads for Zebra HZ. Any help?
Quickest help is to send email to support at u-he dot com. At our backend we usually see problems immediately, e.g. if your support account isn't linked to your products.

Urs wrote:
anp27 wrote:I logged into the Support section on the main u-he website but I don't see the downloads for Zebra HZ. Any help?
Quickest help is to send email to support at u-he dot com. At our backend we usually see problems immediately, e.g. if your support account isn't linked to your products.
Will do, thanks.

It feels like Christmas every time U-he releases the newest batch of builds!

Edit: Nice updated graphics in DIVA.!

Same here sent a support ticket.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

Nice new graphics on Divas, it helps specially in the patch browser.

That being said Changing presets by MIDI progrram change no longer shows preset Bank and program number in the preset display. Is this intended? It was usefull to check info.

Also would be nice to add a size between normal and Large.

Thanks for all Urs!
dedication to flying

Hi Urs,

many thanks for also updating Zebra HZ.
Although I bought it because of the upcoming Zebra 3 I use it because I have it and now even more.
Beside this, will a beta version of Zebra 3 appear this year ?
Maybe Zebra 3 could have nested sub-pages in order to prevent to much tab-pages ?

Thanks again and best regards !

Return to “u-he”