Komplete 10 Predictions/Wishlist?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

- Improve the standard .00000000005 point aliased default fonts FFS!
- I'd be into a built-in sequencer for Battery, but I know it ain't gonna happen
- Massive: wavetable view & easily-added user wavetables
- Some kind of all-in-one "mastering" processor
- Guitar Rig - more than 1 looper in a patch. Gallien-Krueger bass amp model. Would be awesome if there was a container where you could put Reaktor FX in the GR rack.
- Circuit-modeled polysynth

Winstontaneous wrote:I'd be into a built-in sequencer for Battery, but I know it ain't gonna happen
Steinberg just released Groove Agent 4.
http://www.steinberg.net/en/products/vs ... agent.html
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Resizable GUI on all the products. Fixed tiny-sized GUI where you need to scroll around everywhere is crazy when you have a decent sized display.

VST3 plugins so things like side chaining aren't such a hack

Mike

oh yeah .... and print the serial numbers on the box bigger, or provide a magnifying glass!

Mike

Probably some simple to use performance Reaktor ensembles for their new midi keyboard line up. I hope they don't start idiot-proofing everything now.
:borg:

Pretty sure all this won't happen in Komplete 10, if ever, but:

- Massive 2, been a while since the original. My number one wishes are more versatility and better filters.
- More and better mastering tools. Single plugins or a big all-in-one concept.
- A polyphonic and more powerful version of Monark.
- Kontakt 6. I have two wishes for this; 1. More effects. 2. LOWER PRICE
- Absynth 6. Much better GUI. The current version is super powerful, but almost unusable.

All upgrades and new plugins are welcome, but these are the things I'm hoping for the most.

kuzami wrote:Komplete 10 has apparently leaked.
Old news - already lots of discussion in the other K10 thread:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... &start=120
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

After the Peavey Revalver 4 debacle (turn a USB peripheral into a dongle), I'm now hoping for an update on Guitar Rig too.

Revalver can turn your usb sound card into the dongle no need to use a usb stick or other non essential device to serve as a dongle and if you make whatever device you must have attached to record through and play back sound through serve as the dongle don't you already use that USB port anyway? I guess that situation is something most people do not understand yet.

yessongs wrote:Revalver can turn your usb sound card into the dongle no need to use a usb stick or other non essential device to serve as a dongle and if you make whatever device you must have attached to record through and play back sound through serve as the dongle don't you already use that USB port anyway? I guess that situation is something most people do not understand yet.
Yes, it turned my qwerty keyboard into its dongle, and when I removed PR4 from my system, it took the keyboard with it. And I had to reset the CMOS to get it back.

That's a messed up way to do things IMO, and if I was to use it, would definitely assign it to a USB stick only - to avoid that. Hence, another dongle taking up a USB port to make sure it doesn't 'parasite' your necessary peripherals.
IMO, it's a fail.

Return to “Instruments”