---

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mysticvibes wrote:picture ads i can endure but if they are commercials I'm deleting all 5 free soundcloud accounts :hihi:
They will be audible ads.

They are shooting themselves in the foot.

Im kind of offended that they even reference the 'original inspiration' behind the site in their deployment of this crap.
Its been pushing directly away from that since day one.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow 50 cent, Katy perry and hibidy

Or is that dated??????

We have ads on kvr. I use adblock :shrug: (only because they are not all music ads. )

Adblock user here too.
:borg:

Everyone remember mp3.com, how popular they were, or how about garageband and how they always said we'll be online forever... Not... IMO this is a bad move, it shows they are interested in money alot and would probably sell to the higher bidder there site just like mp3.com or garageband did.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Didn't SoundCloud get bought out by someone? I'd be in for ads if they can stream the music at a better quality level . Wait 5 secs and click skip ad ... Just like YouTube .

mysticvibes wrote:Everyone remember mp3.com, how popular they were, or how about garageband and how they always said we'll be online forever... Not... IMO this is a bad move, it shows they are interested in money alot and would probably sell to the higher bidder there site just like mp3.com or garageband did.
Does garageband still exist? I'm searching the site on Google and don't find it.

That's cause they closed the site for money, probably some industry knocking off all the hugest mp3 free sites once they get too big. same think happened to mp3.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”