2.6.19 synthmaster download

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

Sent a support ticket. Wondering if anyone else is getting an error when trying to download

Enter user email/serial
Shows download link

Report error :

File Download
Invalid Download ID

Any help appreciated :)

Yep. I got the newsletter earlier and decided I might as well download the latest version and…I can't. Same deal. No promised email arrives (is that new?) and invalid ID.

That's weird I updated mine today with no issues.

Might be worth clicking the 'resend serial' button.

Try this link as well (assuming you're Windows 64 as per your sig)

http://www.synthmaster.com/downloadfile.aspx?fileId=49

Not for me. It's the same serial number that comes through on the email as before and both Mac and PC versions are throwing up the error.

kv331s download has always acted weird for me. On chrome I would put in my email/serial and hit download, it would immediately drop me back to the home page with no download. Then I hit back to get back to the info page which still had my info saved, hit download again, and then it sits there building my download and lets me download it

So maybe try backing up and trying it again

Yes, it happens to me every time on every download since my first purchase with them.
Persistence pays off as if you keep trying, it eventually will 'catch' and download.

I've had the the download-not-happening thing before but this is different – the server just throws up an error and it doesn't seem to be a Javascript problem as it's the same deal in three different browsers.

Tried on chrome/firefox/i.e/samething/ Although on 2 occassions it did reset me to homepage. Strange.

Not sure why they dont just have a simple logon tbh.

Suddenly got 5 links in the inbox - download complete.
Odd normally just download pop up on website. Something must have changed. 2 hours!
Guessing server glitch

It's worth it in the end :lol:

Bulent just posted on Facebook that this error ID is due to unusually high server load. Should be fine soon.

tehlord wrote:Bulent just posted on Facebook that this error ID is due to unusually high server load. Should be fine soon.

It happens all the time. On one particularly difficult download (it took three days) I contacted him and his reply was, "I just sent it to my friend around the corner and it worked fine". I think he has a bit of a blind spot when it comes to making this server work consistently for everyone.

Without a doubt, it is my number one complaint with them.

I clicked for the download, waited a few moments, then opened a different tab and did something else for a while. It downloaded after a couple of minutes. Bulent needs beefier hosting.

For each request, the procedure creates a personal zip file containing your serial number in a file. The procedure
  1. Creates an instance (an isolated copy) of the pattern (the folder containing the installer)
  2. Creates the text file containing your serial in the same directory
  3. Zips the folder containing all that.
  4. Copy the zip file onto the server disk
  5. Alerts the webpage of the user that the zip file is ready.
All that... takes time. Too many hardware I/O requests first inside a local disk then between the local disk and a server disk. And only because of the decision to put a personal file containing the serial number in each zip distribution.

In my opinion, it is a wrong decision. These I/O are totally useless. First it is useless when everybody knows what a simple serial number is (nothing else than an information file, not the least protection), and second it is huge resource disk consuming... therefore obviously huge time consuming.

All that for what? For nothing.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Return to “KV331 Audio”