Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BlackWinny wrote:In the Zip file there will be:
  • BassTerminal (inspired by Novation BassStation)
  • Bluesynth
  • Czar
  • Dante
  • Dr.Beat
  • Felix (inspired by Octave Kitten)
  • Karnage
  • Kombat
  • KRM-61 (inspired by Korg Poly-61)
  • KRM-101 (inspired by Roland SH-101)
  • KRM-SFP
  • Krolar (inspired by Roland SH-2)
  • Mozi (inspired by the EDP Gnat)
  • Nietzsche
  • Oktagon
  • Omaha (inspired by Yamaha CS-5)
  • Padrone
  • Pulse8or
  • Raptor
  • Sartre XT
  • Solaris (inspired by Fender-Rhodes Chroma Polaris)
  • Synth2
  • SynthX
  • Tsunami
  • Victor
  • Voltaire
All that with many banks (when they exist).

And for those which are inspired by original hardware synths... you'll have also the operation manuals and service manuals of the original synths.
It's currently uploading. It will be ready in a few minutes.
:tu: Well done, a great collection :clap:
:tu: All is good

BlackWinny wrote:READY !

http://dfiles.eu/files/4t22kzztf

A little bit more than 100 Mb...
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

BlackWinny wrote:READY !

http://dfiles.eu/files/4t22kzztf

A little bit more than 100 Mb...
Thank you so much :hail:

So happy to have all the KIRMINAL Plugins :wheee:
ImageImageImage

I have the following in a Kriminal folder not on your list:

Kroma
Korosion
Koroder
Twilight
The Tits
Vektor
Vektor FM
Vektor PD
Vektor SF
WaveWitch

DrewDale wrote:I have the following in a Kriminal folder not on your list:

Kroma
Korosion
Koroder
Twilight
The Tits
Vektor
Vektor FM
Vektor PD
Vektor SF
WaveWitch
Great! I'm very interested! I would add them in my zip file to provide a bundle yet more comprehensive if you agree!
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

BlackWinny wrote:
DrewDale wrote:I have the following in a Kriminal folder not on your list:

Kroma
Korosion
Koroder
Twilight
The Tits
Vektor
Vektor FM
Vektor PD
Vektor SF
WaveWitch
Great! I'm very interested! I would add them in my zip file to provide a bundle yet more comprehensive if you agree!
Sure thing :tu:

All the other Kriminal as yet unmentioned stuff on this page.

KRM_EQ10.dll
KRM-EQ3.dll
KRM_Krypt.dll
NietzscheCM image only (and explanation why)
KRM_NoiseSynth.dll
Plato.dll
PlatoLite.dll
KRM_SexyBooster.dll
KRM_SexyStereo.dll
Spitfire.dll
kriminal_beta image only
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/328 ... 0stuff.zip

And here comes:

Contour EQ31
Contour EQ64
Uberheim BO-X
UnamedSynth2 (aka bob's kriminal_beta)

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/dfa8700c

;)

Great !

I'm going to add all that in the zip file!

Drew, there is a little problem with "Vektor SF". It is a SoundFont player which as soon as its registration in the DAW (and at each launch of the synth) asks for these four soundfonts:
  1. C:\Audio\SoundFonts\Choir_S.sf2
  2. C:\Audio\SoundFonts\VintageKeys.sf2
  3. C:\Audio\SoundFonts\FrhEns_S.sf2
  4. C:\Audio\SoundFonts\Arco Strings.sf2
They are not in the zip file you sent me. Do you have them?

Or is there someone here who has them?

Of course it would be easy to replace them by any others... but if we had the original fonts, it would be nice. And it would be more clean if I could provide them in my bundle...
:wink:

Maybe Dave (Kriminal) reads this thread...
:pray:

eidenk wrote:And here comes:

Contour EQ31
Contour EQ64
Uberheim BO-X
UnamedSynth2 (aka bob's kriminal_beta)

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/dfa8700c

;)
Blocked by Malwarebytes Antimalware.

Your 7z file is probably correct of course... but Datafilehost is very known to install trojans by its own webpages in the back of the uploaders as well as in the back of the downloaders! Datafilehost is among the few file hosts to never use! Use Dropbox or another one... but not this one!

I have seen that two persons have already downloaded eidenk's file. His file is perhaps clean, but if you have not an antimalware you can be certain that you have now trojans running on your browsers.

And I won't load this file from Datafilehost. Another host yes... but not this one. If someone could upload his copy elsewhere it would be nice.

But I repeat... now you should scan your disks, and not only with your antivirus but especially with an antimalware! (Malwarebyte or any other).

PM sent.

Well, I've never had a problem with either eidenks downloads or Data File Host. But you certainly should scan everything.

But here's the best way to download from Data File Host.........
Last edited by bob bobwood on Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

BlackWinny wrote:Great !

I'm going to add all that in the zip file!

Drew, there is a little problem with "Vektor SF". It is a SoundFont player which as soon as its registration in the DAW (and at each launch of the synth) asks for these four soundfonts:
  1. C:\Audio\SoundFonts\Choir_S.sf2
  2. C:\Audio\SoundFonts\VintageKeys.sf2
  3. C:\Audio\SoundFonts\FrhEns_S.sf2
  4. C:\Audio\SoundFonts\Arco Strings.sf2
They are not in the zip file you sent me. Do you have them?

Or is there someone here who has them?

Of course it would be easy to replace them by any others... but if we had the original fonts, it would be nice. And it would be more clean if I could provide them in my bundle...
:wink:

Maybe Dave (Kriminal) reads this thread...
:pray:
Sadly not, all that was included in the folder was the .dll :(

thank you every one

can you please tell me which files i need to download in order to have all kriminal plugins? can you give me the latest updated links? because i saw you wanted to add some more...
ImageImageImage

BlackWinny wrote: Blocked by Malwarebytes Antimalware.

Your 7z file is probably correct of course... but Datafilehost is very known to install trojans by its own webpages in the back of the uploaders as well as in the back of the downloaders! Datafilehost is among the few file hosts to never use! Use Dropbox or another one... but not this one!

I have seen that two persons have already downloaded eidenk's file. His file is perhaps clean, but if you have not an antimalware you can be certain that you have now trojans running on your browsers.

And I won't load this file from Datafilehost. Another host yes... but not this one. If someone could upload his copy elsewhere it would be nice.

But I repeat... now you should scan your disks, and not only with your antivirus but especially with an antimalware! (Malwarebyte or any other).
Oh my BlackWhinny (that's how I am calling you from now on), get a grip before you get into that kind of baseless, unsubstantiated and pretty much clueless rant. :wink:

You don't wan't to download the files I post, fair enough, your loss, not mine.

[mod edit - statement more for HPC than here]

baba_anubis wrote:thank you every one

can you please tell me which files i need to download in order to have all kriminal plugins? can you give me the latest updated links? because i saw you wanted to add some more...
It is in creation. I'm currently making it, in a full single zip package. It will be ready in the next hours, containing the MAX of Kriminal products.

You will have nothing else to do than unzip it and move the folder called "Kriminal" into your VST folder. Simply. In only one gesture you'll have all his products ready to use in your DAW.

Return to “Instruments”