Latest Builds in August: 2570

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Really like Divas new GUI it looks like it belongs with Bazille now oh and it scales without going blurry so does Zebra \o/ :) thanks.

Any reason why Diva no longer has an RTAS version but Zebra does?

Like the new DIVA gui also! :)

1st: the DUAL VCO ECO ... osc1, has a pulse printed on the gui instead of a saw.

2nd: It has some glitches (looking like arrows when changing to a bigger size and/or switching windows while bigger size.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Found a bug in Diva:

When I assign MW as modulation source to Cutoff, once touching the wheel the modulation seems to jump to 100%, and then the knob does not react do MW activity any more. If I turn the modulation knob to negative values, sound cuts off completely, positive values: 100 %.

Seems only to happen with Arp on...Diva has to be restarted to behave normal again.

So MW and Arp seems to be a bad combination atm.

(Live9.1.2-32, Win7, 64bit).

Edit: Reproduced in Reaper as well.
Last edited by re*MD9@3!Tm^ on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unfortunately, Uhbik AAX still does not have backward compatibility with RTAS - plugin should be automatically converted from RTAS to AAX when you open older session in Pro Tools 11 and vise versa. i own tons of 3-rd party plugins which work this way. Dear Urs please fix it !

Just noticed this when I used the larger resolution options for Zebra:

The yellow XY button looks a little weird, no? :o

chrisrich93 wrote:Any reason why Diva no longer has an RTAS version but Zebra does?
There was never an RTAS version of Diva.

We have not been able to compile any RTAS plug-in on Mac for several years, and we never had any for Windows. The RTAS versions supplied with Zebra, ACE, Uhbik, Filterscape and MFM2 are legacy builds that "just work", but we can't update them with new features anymore.

Fomin wrote:Unfortunately, Uhbik AAX still does not have backward compatibility with RTAS - plugin should be automatically converted from RTAS to AAX when you open older session in Pro Tools 11 and vise versa. i own tons of 3-rd party plugins which work this way. Dear Urs please fix it !
I haven't found out how to do that. I suppose for ACE, Diva and Zebra it's too late, but I'll look into it for Uhbik and the other effects.

anp27 wrote:The yellow XY button looks a little weird, no? :o
It was designed before we thought about higher screen resolutions. Not sure if there's going to be a HD skin like we added to Satin...

Urs wrote:
anp27 wrote:The yellow XY button looks a little weird, no? :o
It was designed before we thought about higher screen resolutions. Not sure if there's going to be a HD skin like we added to Satin...
Hmmm... in other words.. wait for Zebra 3...

I've just noticed a new option in certain right-click context: "MouseWheel is rastered". What's that? :)

EvilDragon wrote:I've just noticed a new option in certain right-click context: "MouseWheel is rastered". What's that? :)
My understanding is this is for Apple OS X folks. Mice with rastered wheels have detented (bumpy/clicky steps) wheels. Once Apple shipped the Magic Mouse they changed OS X scrolling to have an intertia setting. u-he plugins switched to a more fine-grained acceleration-compatible scrolling mode to compensate for the change. Unfortunately this made scrolling values feel sluggish when using devices other than the Magic Mouse. This new change restores the original pre-Inertia feeling to scrolling for devices other than Apple's Magic Mouse.

I know you're a Windows user so in your case it's essentially a no-op. :)

"MouseWheel is rastered": If the wheel on your mouse has "clicks" instead of being smooth-running, switch this option on so that each click increments/decrements by integers.

[Edit: Brian beat me to it]
Last edited by Howard on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wuhu,channel-per-note support for Diva - thanks a lot, this is early christmas for me!

So looking forward to play with this when I come home!

bmrzycki wrote:I know you're a Windows user so in your case it's essentially a no-op. :)
Doesn't it work in Windows?

Return to “u-he”