MAnalyzer 8.05 problems

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

FYI I had to roll back to MAnalyzer 8.04.
Using 8.05 I get audio crackles, stuttering, drop outs.

Hmmm, ok, so how about other plugins? What sampling rate ad latency are you using? Didn't it help to restart the computer?
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I'm using the same plugins in the same projects with the same latency as before with the working 8.04.

24/44, 1024 samples
Yes, restart etc..

Ok Breval, can you be more specific about the problems? I mean are these occuring all the time or they happen only in specific circumstances? Is MAnalyzer the only problem? Does this happen even with an a simple empty project? Can you send me it?
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

8.04 works (minus for the sizing problems previously) 8.05 has the problems mentioned in the original post.

As said I'm using the same projects for both versions.
I rolled back, not going to install 8.05 over again.
If no-one else is reporting it just be aware that it's happening here.

Ok Breval, but you didn't understand any of my 5 questions :o . I can hardly do anything about it like that...
Vojtech

I understood your questions, I don't think you understood my answers...

Well, Breval, I'll try to simulate it again of course, but given the minimum information I have I cannot promise anything... Maybe some other customer will come with the same problem, nothing yet though...
Vojtech

This new version ( 8.06) doesn't load previous projects correctly & it now crackles horribly.
Also some windows are now 'stuck' & won't switch. I have to delete instances & add them again.

Could you send me one such project? (no audio files, just the project)
Also could you try the previous versions now to ensure it's not what's causing it?

http://www.meldaproduction.com/download/
Vojtech

I went back to using 8.04 & it's working fine as before.

Ok, and 8.05? And 8.06? Could you send me a project? There have been some changes in the kernel when it comes to the performance & gui, but so far there are generally huge improvements in that, but I guess where there's an improvement, there's someone with the opposite reaction.
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:Ok, and 8.05? And 8.06? Could you send me a project? There have been some changes in the kernel when it comes to the performance & gui, but so far there are generally huge improvements in that, but I guess where there's an improvement, there's someone with the opposite reaction.
Again 8.05 / 6 are problematic, I re-installed 8.04, it's the version that I can use w/o these issues.
I'll get you version w/o any midi or audio info in it.
Last edited by Breval on Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ok, please send me a project to info@meldaproduction.com. Ideally if you could create a dedicated small project with just MOscillator so that I can "hear the crackles".
Vojtech

On it's way..

Thanks

Return to “MeldaProduction”