AirMusic Vacuum Pro-Holy Smokes!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Instrument Expansion Pack 2 (AVID EXCLUSIVE) Loom Classic Structure theRiser Vacuum Pro Velvet Xpand!2

Yeah i only buy synths i can demo or can sell on, prefererably both! :)

I'm leaning towards Loom anyway, stands out more from the demos but that's all i have to go on and nfr makes it less of an impulse purchase, i need to know what cpu hit and stability is like in my host.

Can anyone post demos of the synths filters and envelopes in action? :pray:

I may upgrade to the bundle but if i buy one synth from air this day it's Loom just based on the demos i've found online.
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Structure, Strike and Velvet are handy to have, but I expect to use Vacuum Pro, Loom and Hybrid 3 as much as I use Diva and Dune 2. I think they all sound fantastic and will help inspire and widen my sonic palette.

I had no issues with installation or authorisation...perhaps mac implementation is a little better than PC at this time. It's disappointing to hear these are supposedly NFR. I'm surprised as German companies generally seem to be aligned with the ECJ ruling.

Even so, funds permitting, $49 for Vac Pro or Loom is a no-brainer. :hyper:

sbangs_air wrote:
The upgrade wont expire at the end of the month so you may upgrade when you wish.
That being said we would love for you to enjoy our full catalog :)
Glad your issue is solved!
Thanks sbangs! I do want to do the upgrade for $129, I'm just not sure how. I sent a request for upgrade offers yesterday and it said an email would arrive in ten minutes with promo offers, but I never got the email.
How do I upgrade at the discounted price?

Schill, send Simon an email directly and he will send you the codes or he will
probably already send you since he will see this here.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

musikmachine wrote:Yeah i only buy synths i can demo or can sell on, prefererably both! :)

I'm leaning towards Loom anyway, stands out more from the demos but that's all i have to go on and nfr makes it less of an impulse purchase, i need to know what cpu hit and stability is like in my host.

Can anyone post demos of the synths filters and envelopes in action? :pray:

I may upgrade to the bundle but if i buy one synth from air this day it's Loom just based on the demos i've found online.
Hey musikmachine as stated higher up in the thread we plan to offer demo versions when possible we just dont have a date for this yet our brand new instrument the riser which you will soon see as a site takeover does offer this demo facility I hope you will try it out.

Audio demos are available on our product page and I suggest checking out the free groove 3 demos or the video content on the pages from Protools Expert.

If you find for any reason it doesnt work as intended we are happy to refund also.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

sbangs_air wrote:
musikmachine wrote:
Hey musikmachine as stated higher up in the thread we plan to offer demo versions when possible we just dont have a date for this yet our brand new instrument the riser which you will soon see as a site takeover does offer this demo facility I hope you will try it out.

Audio demos are available on our product page and I suggest checking out the free groove 3 demos or the video content on the pages from Protools Expert.

If you find for any reason it doesnt work as intended we are happy to refund also.
The demos for Vacuum Pro on your page do sound boring, you can even do that with Spire but I really really want to know how the Filter sound. Can´t you upload demos from e.g. baselines - DRY - with closed -> wide open cutoff?
Induljon a banzáj!

Hi E-modic

Thank you for your feedback, we will endevour to expand our demo content. Unfortunately we may not be able to do this before the promotional period ends.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Is the $129 full package upgrade for AIR Instrument Expansion Pack or just the 3 plugins on sale?

Lee702 wrote:Is the $129 full package upgrade for AIR Instrument Expansion Pack or just the 3 plugins on sale?
You get ALL 7 plugins.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Wavearts about TubeSaturator (http://wavearts.com/products/plugins/tube/):
The circuit simulation technology is extremely CPU intensive, and hence we are only able to simulate very simple circuits at this time. A fast computer is highly recommended to run the plug-in. Tube Saturator is in fact a basic circuit consisting of a Baxandall type three-band EQ feeding two 12AX7 triode preamp stages.........
Seems about 99% of virtual tube simulations on the market are just a saturator/waveshaper
Last edited by krandr on Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

e-modic wrote:
sbangs_air wrote:
musikmachine wrote:

The demos for Vacuum Pro on your page do sound boring, you can even do that with Spire but I really really want to know how the Filter sound. Can´t you upload demos from e.g. baselines - DRY - with closed -> wide open cutoff?
Actually, I do agree with e-modic here. I felt that the demos were not doing much for the synths. It was was after I saw Russ's vids that I really went, wow. He showed off some cool presets.

Vacuum is a bass monster! but it's pads are lovely too. And Loom, is one of the best synths I've ever heard I feel the demos don't really reflect this.

Having said that and used the synths for a while now, I think they are fantastic. :)
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Let me get this straight - there is no demo version, no return policy and I also can't sell these plugins?
Although I'm interested in both, loom and vacpro I'm not sure if I want to support such business "tactics" :?
http://soundcloud.com/daftndaze - Jungle, Drum'n'Bass and House productions - Feedback appreciated!
----
Want to save 10% on Fabfilter Plugins/Bundles?
Then PM me if you don't own any Fabfilter stuff yet!

Dr.Gunjah wrote:Let me get this straight - there is no demo version, no return policy and I also can't sell these plugins?
Although I'm interested in both, loom and vacpro I'm not sure if I want to support such business "tactics" :?
+1

I'm not bothered with this at all.

Simon did mention in one post above that they have nothing against refunds, though.

Armadillosound wrote:
Dr.Gunjah wrote:Let me get this straight - there is no demo version, no return policy and I also can't sell these plugins?
+1
Honestly, the Air plugins are great. Especially Vacuum Pro and Loom. At the current promotion price they really are a no-brainer.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Return to “Instruments”