Riser by Air Music Technology

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thejonsolo wrote:It is going to cost $79.

My hopes are that there is an upgrade price available for Expansion Pack owners. $79 seems a bit much for something I could do with any instrument, a reverb, and some DAW automation.

Jon
The price seems reasonable. I'm hoping that there will be a discounted introductory price.

Can someone explain to me where the iLok code can be found ? So confused.

Orga, On OS X you open /Applications/AIR Music Technology/theRiser/theRiser Authorizer.app

From there you can choose to start the demo period.

not bad, really. have lots of patches like this (spire, for example). but not a bad plugin (once i got the demo authorized...).
will play with it this week, decide if i need it ("need" being a very subjective term LOL)...

My buddy showed me this synth today. Definitely interesting, and plenty of good factory patches to get you started. I think I'm gonna pass on this one, though.
VST PRESETS ---> http://xenossoundworks.com
Bazille, NI Massive, Z3ta, PPG Wave, TAL-J8, RePro, Diva, Spire and more

My hopes are that there is an upgrade price available for Expansion Pack owners. $79 seems a bit much for something I could do with any instrument, a reverb, and some DAW automation.

Jon
+1
Bitwig Certified Trainer

billcarroll wrote:

My hopes are that there is an upgrade price available for Expansion Pack owners.
Jon
+1
+2

Although the full price is already more than decent... :tu:

Hi Guys, thanks so much for trying out our new instrument we really hope you enjoy it. We have been trilled with the number of demo users so far. At this time we dont plan an upgrade price as the instrument is very aggressively priced. We try to make our pricing and upgrades very reasonable to support our users who have invested in us.

Our instrument is the first of this kind to be entirely synthesis based no samples are used while it is designed for a focus purpose you can also use it for other production. The content inside is extensive and its possible to midi map any feature for ultimate tweak ability.

Hope you enjoy.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

After watching the videos I'd totally buy this. But seriously, iLok? Yes, I know, no hardware but still... Again the paying customers are picking up the soap. I'll have to skip this one.

To all the other software devs out there: build something like this without the iLok/challenge response crap and please take my money. :)

^^ Ten years of ilok here and zero problem. My favorite plug'n'forget protection scheme, with elicenser.

I avoided iLok like the plague for years, but started using it recently because of UVI software. Haven't had any issues and so far I'm only using the software activation. I'm considering buying the hardware soon, but it seems a bit crazy to have to spend £35 on a software protection device.

Hi Guys, Ilok is entirely optional its a soft license linked to your computer or you can put it on an iLok as an option so you can use it on more than one system.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

TheKid wrote:After watching the videos I'd totally buy this. But seriously, iLok? Yes, I know, no hardware but still... Again the paying customers are picking up the soap. I'll have to skip this one.

To all the other software devs out there: build something like this without the iLok/challenge response crap and please take my money. :)
Sadly developers have to protect one way or the other or face mass theft :(
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

Maybe you should tell other companies like Audio Damage and Hornet Plugins who completely avoid copy protection. But there is also the good old serial number; maybe ask u-he how good copy protection is done. The sad thing is that each purchase of your software also feeds companies like Pace. And concerning theft: nothing is stolen but copied (which I also hate just like stealing). The ones being punished here are (potential) customers. But we rather should stop derailing this thread.

Congratulations for a nice piece of software which sadly isn't suitable for me. :)

andrew71 wrote:Risers have been popular for a while. I'm surprised that no one has released a dedicated instrument before now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySCkVnFj10s

Return to “Instruments”