Fabfilter Pro-Q 2!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pro-Q 3

it's clearly quite an upgrade, but it's nowhere near a new product. if i owned it, i would find it hard to justify even at the lowest loyalty bracket, never mind what it works out for others

Like I said before, even at 52 euros, I won't upgrade just yet.
I've only have v1 for 3 months, love it, but cannot justify shelling out more money for features I would honestly rarely use (except the auto-gain).
If I ever need those features, I'll be happy to give them my money.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Sampleconstruct wrote:52 € is totally cool for such an upgrade, well done, Fabfilter!
+1
1/3 of the retail price is quite correct.
recentl i got pissed by some companies, where the upgrade price is more than 50% from the retail price like with Steinberg Groove Agent 4 from GA 3.
"It dreamed itself along"

mellotronaut wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:52 € is totally cool for such an upgrade, well done, Fabfilter!
+1
recentl i got pissed by some companies, where the upgrade price is more than 50% from the retail price like with Steinberg Groove Agent 4 from GA 3.
except, it's only 1/3 if you happen to own more plugs :shrug:

This was a no-brainer upgrade for me and worth every penny (I own most of the FF plugins, so got it at the 65% off price).
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Endor-8o8 wrote:
deft_bonz wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:
deft_bonz wrote:... for a totally new product.
???
I've understood this is v2 of the FF Pro-Q.
If it was free, other would complain it can't be good... blablabla, yadyyadyya, etcetcetc :dog:
I don't think that statement is true...who complains about free update ? :?
Stupid people . They exist :D
At least none seen here ;)
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Bought, downloaded and installed - a complete no-brainer for me

deft_bonz wrote:
Endor-8o8 wrote:
deft_bonz wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:
deft_bonz wrote:... for a totally new product.
???
I've understood this is v2 of the FF Pro-Q.
If it was free, other would complain it can't be good... blablabla, yadyyadyya, etcetcetc :dog:
I don't think that statement is true...who complains about free update ? :?
Stupid people . They exist :D
:D no doubt about that !

Anyone about the new "natural phase" mode ?

Who's tried that natural phase mode yet?....... Damn it's good!!!
Cubase user, House producer.

http://soundcloud.com/gavin-jackson

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
mellotronaut wrote:
+1
right. they should offer discounts with upgrades too. anyway a lot better than Steinberg.

mellotronaut wrote:
mellotronaut wrote:
+1
right. they should offer discounts with upgrades too. anyway a lot better than Steinberg.
Indeed. If Pro-Q is all you own, it's 3/4 of the retail price!
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

twolegstoneworks wrote:Indeed. If Pro-Q is all you own, it's 3/4 of the retail price!
Really? They said 50-65%, so I assumed it would be 50% off the retail price if you'd only own Pro-Q....

twolegstoneworks wrote:
mellotronaut wrote:
mellotronaut wrote:
+1
Indeed. If Pro-Q is all you own, it's 3/4 of the retail price!
???

BDeep wrote:
twolegstoneworks wrote:Indeed. If Pro-Q is all you own, it's 3/4 of the retail price!
Really? They said 50-65%, so I assumed it would be 50% off the retail price if you'd only own Pro-Q....
Mine's 58% off... 33% in normal discount because of my 5 licenses and an additional 25% discount, which I then assume is the discount you would get if you had only Pro-Q in your account.
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

twolegstoneworks wrote:
BDeep wrote:
Mine's 58% off... 33% in normal discount because of my 5 licenses and an additional 25% discount, which I then assume is the discount you would get if you had only Pro-Q in your account.
Apparently, it should be 50% off. But I can only go by what Fabfilter has communicated, as I have more plugins as well.

Return to “Effects”