Ilya Efimov Acoustic Guitar Strum-stopping the pattern

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How to stop the pattern in Ilya Efimov Acoustic Guitar Strum , It continues forever . I want the pattern to be for one bar and it should stop after that . In the DAW , when I place the chors , the pattern continues on forever and does not stop .

Please help !!

Make sure that "latch" is not on. From the manual:
Latch
If this option is active the pattern will continue playing the last chord even if you release all chord keys.

That worked .. Thanks so very much :)

One more problem :

When I export the Ilya Efimov Acoustic Guitar Strum as audio , there is a lot of latency . Why does that happen ?
How to solve the problem ?

I am not able to export it and even some of the information gets lost when I export it as audio .

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks

I've noticed too that information gets lost when Kontakt doesn't get enough time, and it depends on the usage. When I was using pick mode, it didn't pick up the chord when there was less than say 100ms or so until the first note. It might be that the chord detection mechanism needs some time. In the NG Strum > Option page, there is a value "CD time". I'm guessing it means "Chord Detection time". Lower it, and make sure all notes of the chords start at the same moment. Perhaps it helps.

Will try that one you know .

Thanks

FLWrd wrote:I've noticed too that information gets lost when Kontakt doesn't get enough time, and it depends on the usage. When I was using pick mode, it didn't pick up the chord when there was less than say 100ms or so until the first note. It might be that the chord detection mechanism needs some time. In the NG Strum > Option page, there is a value "CD time". I'm guessing it means "Chord Detection time". Lower it, and make sure all notes of the chords start at the same moment. Perhaps it helps.
How much value should that Chord Detection Time be set to ?

Lowering the CD time doesn't solve my problem :(

bump

Then I don't know. Someone else? Or try to contact the maker. There's a forum and "ask a question": http://www.ilyaefimov.com/support.html

Never mind the forum. It's hosted here (on KVR) and seems to be as dead as a doornail. That's a bit disappointing.

nothing works :( ..
Its missing many information when I export as audio :(

Anyone with any suggestions on this ?

Return to “Instruments”