Petition: Propellerhead - Allow license transfers for Rack Extensions

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

i've startet a petition. If you would like Propellerhead to allow license transfers for Rack Extensions, please support here: https://www.change.org/p/propellerhead- ... lang=en-US

Thank you.

Good luck with that

i signed.

i signed.
i haven't bought a single Rack Extension yet, because one can't resell the licenses. i did every upgrade from Reason 2 to Reason 6/6.5, but now i wait. thanks for your commitment, Sebastian!
"It dreamed itself along"

Today when i visited Petition page there was 12 people signed..now it's 39. Seems it could get 100 people easily - with little or no attention to this thread..

Thank you for your participation. There is also a discussion about the petition on the Propellerhead forums.

where did all the sigs go? back to 0? :?

TheoM wrote:where did all the sigs go? back to 0? :?
Nowhere I guess. The counter says 49 for me.

TheoM wrote:where did all the sigs go? back to 0? :?
It says 49 for me.

ahhh, it was ghostery! Whitelisted site, now at 65....

let's get 100,. this needed a bump!

Reached 104 supporters, Propellerheads contacted but no reply so far.

Great initiative. Not having a second-hand market for REs is one of the reasons I don't use Reason at all.
I think you'll need more than a few hundred signatures in order to really make a change.

Keep this going!

Moved to Everything Else. It's music related, and this way it won't fall off the edge like it might in Off Topic.
No longer a moderator.

Ha.
Catch 22.
If they allow it, their whole business model falls apart and Reason dies...
ImageImageImageImage

cocoazenith wrote:I think you'll need more than a few hundred signatures in order to really make a change.
I think you're right and i hope the petition will get more and more voices. I guess it is a good way to show PH that there is some interest in this from the user base.
D.H. Miltz wrote:Moved to Everything Else. It's music related, and this way it won't fall off the edge like it might in Off Topic.
Thank you.
highkoo wrote:Ha.
Catch 22.
If they allow it, their whole business model falls apart and Reason dies...
I don't think so. Sure, PH will have some work (readjust the store and manage stuff with the devs), but in the long term they won't lose much. It would have been wise to include a process for license transfers right from the beginning. In my opinion, the infrastructure is there and i don't think it would be much work to implement such a process (automated and of course with a transfer fee).

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”