Restoration Suite 1.5 Now Available

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Restoration Suite, our comprehensive plug-in bundle for audio restoration tasks is now available in version 1.5. We have given the visual appearance a facelift and improved the workflow with undo and redo support, A/B comparisons and a new preset manager that allows presets to be exported and imported from XML files. The adaptive mode in DeNoise can now be set to target either broadband noise only or a combination of broadband and tonal noise. The combined mode allows adaptive de-noising of stationary noise with tonal components such as engine noise, AC noise and similar. The Pro Tools integration has been improved with support for highlighted controls when using automation and automation menu keyboard shortcuts that simplifies the workflow.

New features
  • New visual appearance
  • Support for visual themes
  • Additional ‘combined’ mode in the adaptive denoiser that targets tonal components as well as broadband noise
  • New preset manager with XML export and import
  • Unlimited undo and redo history
  • A and B settings for quick comparisons
  • Control highlighting in Pro Tools
  • Keyboard short-cut for the automation menu in Pro Tools
  • Further bug fixes and minor improvements
Acon Digital Restoration Suite is available for both Windows (PC) and OS X (Macintosh) for $99.90 (USD) from our online shop. Both 32 and 64 bit versions are available, and the plug-in formats AAX, VST and Audio Units (OS X only) are supported. The update is free for all Restoration Suite customers.

Very nice !

sinkmusic wrote:Very nice !
Thanks, glad to hear that! :)

Oops.

Hey stian, can you take a look at my transfer and push it thru please?

Thank you very much...Now lets restore some Sh1T*. :)

producer7 wrote:Thank you very much...Now lets restore some Sh1T*. :)
You're welcome -- hopefully you'll get that restored to gold... ;)

Best,
Stian

stian wrote:
You're welcome -- hopefully you'll get that restored to gold... ;)

Best,
Stian

Thanks. two things im working on at the moment..One of my own tracks. I wasnt sure what the artifacts were, but DeClick (i think) made pretty quick work of it.

Now, the next to tackle are some 50s songs that were recorded to CD from vinyl, for simple listening pleasure.. A lot of crackling and general noise, and im not quite sure how to approach it as of yet.

If i dont have much luck, maybe i could upload one of the tunes here and see what the master can do with it. :) Its always a bit more inspirational when you know what is possible.

Ive seen some really nice restoration work done with this software and im looking forward to learning it and some of your other ground breaking tools. :)

producer7 wrote:Thanks. two things im working on at the moment..One of my own tracks. I wasnt sure what the artifacts were, but DeClick (i think) made pretty quick work of it.

Now, the next to tackle are some 50s songs that were recorded to CD from vinyl, for simple listening pleasure.. A lot of crackling and general noise, and im not quite sure how to approach it as of yet.

If i dont have much luck, maybe i could upload one of the tunes here and see what the master can do with it. :) Its always a bit more inspirational when you know what is possible.

Ive seen some really nice restoration work done with this software and im looking forward to learning it and some of your other ground breaking tools. :)
I'd be happy to take a look and it's always good for us to have some test material. Maybe you could send it to me using weTransfer? I can send you my email address in a PM if you wish.

Best,
Stian

That sounds good man. you may not get an immediate response but you WILL get a response :)

producer7 wrote:That sounds good man. you may not get an immediate response but you WILL get a response :)
Thanks, no hurry at all! I sent you a PM.

Best,
Stian

Thank you very much for the free update to 1.6.
This is how customerservice should be.

rasmusklump wrote:Thank you very much for the free update to 1.6.
This is how customerservice should be.
Thanks, I'm glad to hear that! :)

Here's a link to the news item on our web site: https://acondigital.com/news/restoration-suite-1-6/

Best,
Stian

Ok, after working with the new version for a while I can say that the denoiser is now in the League of RX. I can denoise an awful lot, without the ringing artefacts. This is a great update.

This is now really one of the best restoration suites not only because of the fantastic bang for the buck but also if it was more expensive.

rasmusklump wrote:Ok, after working with the new version for a while I can say that the denoiser is now in the League of RX. I can denoise an awful lot, without the ringing artefacts. This is a great update.

This is now really one of the best restoration suites not only because of the fantastic bang for the buck but also if it was more expensive.
Thank you very much, I'm really glad to hear that! :tu:

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”