EcolooP Support for the KVRDC14

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
EcolooP

Ok. Let's go for the 1.937 version of EcolooP Island

If you manage to start ecolooP with the version 1.934, there is no reason that that does not work with 1.937.

First of all, delete the 1.937 version of your directory plugins before insert the new 1. 937 there.

EcolooPInstrumentsPatches is fresh and available on the KVR page KVR and allows you to update .fxp and .fxp of your kits instruments EcolooP

http://www.kvraudio.com/product/ecoloop ... /downloads

You cannot now make a mistake any more :scared:

Nah. Dead as a dodo. Neither the standalone in the starter pack or as a plugin with FLStudio. Can't even load a MusicRadar23_100BPM.wav

I confirm!
I can load a single wav file and hear it but still no waveform, the solution is back in 1934, some years before WO I started :D

It must be in there chopen, it is the only version that shows the waveforms right away...

Is it possible to make the samplenames in the green/blue boxes on the right bigger? Better resolution ?

save and load button in ADSR, Tremolo, Vibrator section still doing nothing.

before use the Save/Load function read the p13-14 of the user manual. You must create the file by pressing on the 'write infos' button. After this, you can use Load and Save function...

Sorry for the PC that can't accept my plugin. I used this in 3 different system and only 1 PC can't accept the waveform view (The pc is not connected to internet and not updated by Microsoft update). In the other two, there's no problem.

That is which I deduct that there had no difference between the versions 1.937 and 1.934 concerning the compatibility (I had tested the 2 version with the 2 computers)

could you make a video with the 2 savihost 1.934 and 1.937 and make a zoom in the repertory where you have install this. I'm sure I can resolve your problem.

Try to make a different repertory (not to plugin of cubase for savihost).

With me, it works very well. I want make a comaptibility test with more users for create statistic and diagnostic bug report on this. I will call Microsoft after for ask them what I must to do...

I'm talking purely about the plugin version here..................

Any Novation Heritage SoundPack1.fxp will load in 1.934 and the waveforms appear. All display a message about the number of parameters that couldn't be loaded;
2 of 4272
97 of 2829
98 of 2830
504 of 4663
1542 of 4272

But it still loads as a plugin and it still shows the waveforms and has sound.

It uses the same sound bank patch.pat in each instance.

As nr1killabee says surely EcolooP_beta1_934_island.dll holds the answer to the waveform problem.

In the meantime while we play with 1.934, why not have a rest from EcoLoop for a day or two. You've been hard at it for a while now and deserve a break.
Come back refreshed.

i've making a great performance with EcolooP. No bug constated. It was a good day. I will explain you when i 'll had a good interne connection because i don't have Reverso with me. I made 2 test in 2 other pc and it's positive. An old and a new pc... 1ghz and 2go ram. Yes !!!! It's only with you that it made this. Sorry :-(

I agree, take a break, we have a working version now.
Sit back and relax for the video:
Here you see what we want to show you, the soundbank works with 1.934 and not with 1.937
The same thing happens when I load single samples in the slots.
No sound in the video, you have to take my word for that.
As you can see the amount of parameter errors is only 2 in version 1.934
I guess that makes the difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDq-fxpS ... e=youtu.be

nr1killabeeI saved me an hours uploading right there.

On a different note, I had to look up what reverso was. A translator amongst other things.

I've just tested reverso against Bing Translator and google translate using a paragraph in the manual that I just couldn't quite understand. The results are linked below for anyone who is interested.

None of the translations are perfect, but reverso was so poor in this instance that I am beginning to see the difficulties that we may be having in (technical) translation.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10yL ... sp=sharing

First of all, delete the 1.937 version of your directory plugins before insert the new 1. 937 there.

EcolooPInstrumentsPatches is fresh and available on the KVR page KVR and allows you to update .fxp and .fxp of your kits instruments EcolooP

http://www.kvraudio.com/product/ecoloop ... /downloads

You cannot now make a mistake any more :scared:
I wanted to say : Delete the 1.936 version of your directory plugins before insert the new 1.937
small rectification !

It's difficult for me because of my bad internet connection to see your video actually. But I can see in 0'24 that you don't downloaded EcolooPInstrumentsPatches this morning. It's not grave but for making a video that everybody will see, the slightest of things is to make it correctly. Not to leave the readers of the KVR in the confusion. This message appears because there's simply a new version of EcolooP. To make it desapear, it is enough to save again the .fxp file (Menu - Save Instrument Kit)

I managed to see until 42 seconds and I have just seen another thing bizare :

in patch emplacement directory.The end of the text is not Patch.pat why ??????

With me it's for example : C:\Users\Joan\Desktop\Kits en ligne\NovationHeritage-EcolooP-Soundpack\Patch.pat

can you Copy/paste like me this file directory please ?

By deduction your repertory is :

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\Cubase 5\VSTPlugins\Free stuff\KVR2014\EcolooP librairies\NovationHeritage-EcolooP-Soundpack\patch.pat Ok for this... I continue !

The problem of this video is that we don't see how you load the 1.937 plugin in cubase. Maybe there's an asio problem. you may crush it before launch the video.

Maybe your PC is very powerfull but with me the performance level is not static. Are you try to launch EcolooP 2 time (open EcolooP in a plugin rack. Remove EcolooP of this plugin rack and open again EcolooP). With the precedents version of EcolooP I had this problem with my Edirol FA66... but the performance level was filled.

A new thing, we don't see what's that in the 'instru' repertory (have you the .wav file Inside ?). you may have it because for the opening of EcolooP 1.934 there's a waveform...

It's not really coherent and I don't believe although it was possible this problem between 2 versions

I want other testimonies before drawing from it conclusions. Who proves me that Bob Bobwood and NR1killabee is not the same person. I persist in believing that the version 1.937 is the best version i made as I would believe in gods...

I'm Santa Claus !!!

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”