Overloud releases REmatrix

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone,

Overloud released REmatrix, multi-layer convolution reverb.
Looks like a very intersting concept, I trust it is a high quality release as usual.

Eager to test it.

http://overloud.com/products/rematrix.php

yeah, looks huge...

so far i've been disappointed in every reverb plugin that i've tried, so i stayed with the native ones in Studio one V2

this is the one guys, once i went through the presets, i was blown away - if i had the money this would be the only reverb (period) i would buy but sadly it is too expensive as of right now, even with the introductory offer

whatever instrument you use (i tried a grand piano and acoustic guitar) you will be able to imagine what room you're playing in if you close your eyes :D just play with the WET amount until you just get it right

not even sure if i will ever use other IRs with this as the possibilities with the factory library already are mindblowing

I've tried, very realistic, especially that casually reflections tipical of real reverb! Impressed me a lot when i create a send bus on a cheap drums vst and with a room\plate preset... So real

i also forgot to mention that it is quite an accomplishment that this monster is a lot less resource hungry than most of the convolution reverbs i have tried

Very curious, very much do not want to shell that coin!

Sounds lovely...A bit to pricey for me at the moment.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

hibidy wrote:Very curious, very much do not want to shell that coin!

don't download the demo then, i made the mistake

i know i will buy it but i hope i can hold out long enough for it to go down in price or get a better deal

does anybody know if you can you buy overloud plugins on any other online shop then the one on their site?

agit wrote:does anybody know if you can you buy overloud plugins on any other online shop then the one on their site?
Best price I've seen is at plugindiscounts.com, when you log in with your account. You may be pleasantly surprised. :)

Cheers,
Eddie
The future exists in all directions.

Isn't audiodeluxe the same?

No, it isn't! Yeah, that is a pretty good price I guess.

Eddie TX wrote:
agit wrote:does anybody know if you can you buy overloud plugins on any other online shop then the one on their site?
Best price I've seen is at plugindiscounts.com, when you log in with your account. You may be pleasantly surprised. :)

Cheers,
Eddie

any idea how long this deal will last ?

I'm going to demo it. It's really way too expensive but I'm still searching for a verb. Everything I try is specialized or buggy or both. If I worked in studio one more then I'd be able to just use the "open air" and hofa had issues with dropouts.

Price is a bit nuts....
ImageImageImageImage

hibidy wrote:I'm going to demo it. It's really way too expensive but I'm still searching for a verb. Everything I try is specialized or buggy or both. If I worked in studio one more then I'd be able to just use the "open air" and hofa had issues with dropouts.

that deal is actually pretty good but yeah, atm my pockets ain't that deep to justify this purchase :x

no other reverb compares tho and i tried all the big ones

Return to “Effects”