Call for Circle² Beta Testers...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

We are almost ready to start beta testing Circle² and have started a call out for people to help with getting Circle² ready for full public release. Full details at the link below:

►► http://bit.ly/circle2betasignup

If this is considered spam, let me know and I will remove this post asap. It's just the best place we know of where to source quality testers.

Gavin@FAW.

Is there minimum requirements to be beta tester?

Minimum requirement is 100 kvr posts :hihi:

Hi christie89,

As in admission to the beta testing program?

We will require people to fill out a short questionnaire to let us know what their system is and also their beta testing experience if any. While everyone who fills out the form will be admitted to the beta testing programme, we feel that if someone bothers to complete the questionnaire then they will likely be interested enough to send in bugs if they find them.

Best,
Gavin.

Signed up, waiting for e-mail! Looks interesting, this synth...

Signed up as well!
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Signed up too :D

I too signed up for CircleSquared.

Gonna pay special attention to the triangle waveform, when i beta test it :D

Thanks guys and looking forward to talking to you over support@futureaudioworkshop.com in the coming weeks.

Also, we have implemented a new synthesis method called VPS in Circle², it was realized as a research partnership between Dr. Martin Gould here at FAW and Dr. Victor Lazzarini and Dr. Joseph Timoney at the Audio Research group of NUI Maynooth. It makes some serious sounds, can't wait to get it out into the wild. There is also a research paper due out soon, if some of you want to get into the maths behind the DSP techniques used. It is always amazing how something abstract like equations on a sheet of paper can be formed into something that produces sounds for use in electronic music.

More info at the link below:

http://futureaudioworkshop.com/weblog/?p=166

I signed up as well. Have done a number of betas from Groove Agent 4 to Reason. Looking forward to it.

Jon

BTW, when will you be sending e-mail questionnaires? Didn't receive anything so far. :)

EvilDragon wrote:BTW, when will you be sending e-mail questionnaires? Didn't receive anything so far. :)
Me neither, I think they'll send those out all at once after they have enough applicants.

Ah, right. Well then, sitting tight!

Form submitted.

One remark: I'm not well with 'deadlines'!

Hoping that Circle2 will also work comfortably on older (2-core) 32-bit systems...

Form sent. Looks interesting.

Return to “Instruments”