EcolooP Support for the KVRDC14

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
EcolooP

937 new or old do not work.

There are two people responding to you. No one else. They are both suggesting the same thing. Listen to them !
The location of any of these files is irrelevant. It is something in the dll that is the cause.

Open 934 in Synthedit and leave it open.

Open 937 in Synthedit and compare every detail.

Open any other versions in Synthedit to help further compare.

The answer is there somewhere. There is at least one module, link, code or setting that is exclusive to 934.

Check anything that is exclusive to 934 and you will surely find the answer.

I hope Santa Claus is good news by the way.

if you want. we are going to make other test.

In Savihost because I test with savihost in any computer which I find in travel. I can't test with cubase in my USB key !!!

Have you managed to start the 1.927 EcolooP on savihost an load a single sound and a instruments kit?

For me, if we can load EcolooP 1.927 in savihost, we can integrate this in cubase....

With me, when I managed to start EcolooP in savihost, I managed to start it in cubase.

Is That the same way for you ?

This indication will considerably go to drive things forward... Thanks for your help my friends !!!

Deleted
Last edited by nr1killabee on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That error message with the the logo... it seems Ecoloop looks for logo.bmp but all the logos in the Ecoloop folders are logo.png so I used MS Paint to save the logo.png to logo.bmp and the error message is gone.

I have been testing Ecoloop in MinHost and SAVIHost (I think that's what it's called) and always had trouble. I was presuming that if Ecoloop doesn't work in those two hosts then it won't work in REAPER but yesterday I loaded one (I have two) of the Ecoloop DLLs into REAPER and it worked. The wavetables or waveforms or whatever they are called show up and everything. I have downloaded all the available DLLs and I am going to test them all in REAPER today. I might make a temporary video which you can check and if not satisfactory I can delete. :)

I do not use savihost

I just need to know if it start in savihost for compare after with cubase. With the 1.937. There's no more message about the logo.bpm
or logo.png it's the same. I repeat that I have no many problem in my 2 computer. There is to another indication but i don't know if it provide from this. I use Cubase Studio 5.5.1 and you Cubase 5. Maybe must do see with this difference of software. No probem with fruity loop, with cubase studio 5, reaper, etc... I'm going to download a new cubase demo and made the test. (a performance video this night?). If it will be a success, I will deduct that the problem comes from your computer (or of an error of manipulation).

The video which you made proves absolutely nothing and should only rather discourage the possible potential users. Once again, I had a single user who is full of this problem at present ! No more testimory... But I recognize that this problem could arrived !

I will to compile a new version for regulate some gui problem. Maybe that this version will work at with you bee's killer !

hurry up harry, come on............
hurry up harry, come on............
we're goin' down the pub !

Hahaha are you guys back from the pub yet? Aarrghh, maybe drunken is the best state to receive this.

Anyways, with the Ecoloop testing, the first half started out pretty good but went downhill the second half. With my particular computer setup, only the Ecoloop version 936 seems to be the most stable in REAPER. And REAPER was so abnormally sluggish even with that version. Maybe it needs to be tweaked to suit Ecoloop but I am not a REAPER expert. Or maybe no tweaking is needed and I just don't know how to properly use Ecoloop. I am not sure.

Here is the temporary video, which I am going to delete in 24 hours or less.

Edit: I just found out that YouTube gives the option to make videos private so no one but me can see it. It might be useful to me to keep the video rather than delete it in case in the future I need to go back to this thread and the thread will make more sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-hGfcWe ... v79Rfx57BQ
Last edited by harryupbabble on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

In REAPER, the five EcolooP DLL files that I have downloaded today all have the same name. It's hard to know which version is which so I tested each version one by one (moved the other four elsewhere). :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This one is version 937. It seems better than version 936 this second time around.
EcolooP lasted the whole 10 minutes.
There are still errors but not as much as before and I was able to load kits and banks and single waveforms almost all the way through.
The Sonatina bank was the only problem I think.
Oh I almost forgot... the mouse still kept freezing.
Perhaps if we make our own banks and kits then maybe all the error messages will stop.
Going to test that next.
Gawd, I really want this thing to work. :)

Here is the temporary video, which I am going to delete in 24 hours or less.

Edit: I just found out that YouTube gives the option to make videos private so no one but me can see it. It might be useful to me to keep the video rather than delete it in case in the future I need to go back to this thread and the thread will make more sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhf_R7H ... v79Rfx57BQ
Last edited by harryupbabble on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes ! Well, It's already a beginning. You're are load the patch.pat of sonatine symphonic orchestra instead of Novation heritage at 5'52.

I think the .fxb files bank are more adaptated for the 1.937 version. Why do you not use the 1.937 version?

It is appreciably different in 1.936. If you are a message at the load of .fxb please resave the .fxb and the message will desapear.

Thank you for your efforts and I hope you make a better video soon...

You can remake yourself all the patch and keep only one patch.pat in the root of all the soundbank. It is just enough to add the next arborescence in the text slot of all instruments and resave .fxp.fxb. I would show how to make it soon.
Last edited by chopen on Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

At 6'25, I see 2 .fxb file. Please delete the bad and keep the most recent .fxb !!!

At 7'02, you must keep : Brass, Miscellaneous, Percussions, Strings and Woods

Delete the others...
◾Reset of the Patch when we load an .fxp or .fxb file.
I thought of having solved this bug but when you load a .fxb, the patch.pat button don't reset... I'am going to look at this and add this bug in my check list for the future update !

You are make crush EcolooP at 5'55. It's maybe the response to the nr1killabee bug !!!!

The menu stay marked while it does not owe the being

If you see this, please reload the plugins !

The 'Reset All Parameters function' was deactivated. Don't use this for the moment.

It will better if you're delete all the .fxb, .fxb files and download the EcolooPInstrumentsPatches (304.57 Ko)

http://www.kvraudio.com/product/ecoloop ... /downloads

Sorry for the crush. Next time it will better with this...

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”