Waves Sale again...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think also this http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/trvintage/ is a good buy.
This is the thing that tempts me the most, the Rocket i already got its a no brainer
for the price but this is still tempting me, comparing the price to all 4 of them
individually and for 149$ i still think is a good buy. And for some reason i always
love their Opto Compressor.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Re the IK TR Vintage bundle: check its price in credits in the Custom Shop app. It should be around 150 credits. Credits are still on sale, so you should be able to get 150 credits for $65. That is a great deal.

I've already bought them, so I can't confirm the price in credits.
Seasoned IT vet, Mac user, and lover of music. Always learning.

hibidy wrote:
itneveris wrote:this isnt even making fun of you for buying too many plugins you know nothing about(because you do that)
I said the next time I saw this I was going to intervene. So I am.

Cut it out please! Who cares if he wants to talk/ask/buy gear? In fact, kvr is WAY MORE about that than actual music......closer to gear sluts.
My statement that he is wasting his money is part of the discussion. It IS about gear, and when it looks like someone is wasting their money, or making a dumb gear decision, I will let them know. I may be an asshole about it, and that's my choice. But its still true.

I'm a member of a hallucinogenic plant forum as well, and I still let members know when they are getting a bad deal, or might be making a dumb decision, even tho the point is transcendent experiences.

Part of the discussion is value, especially considering the word SALE is in the title.

Well, your information is VALUED. The fact that you keep looking like you following him around is what got me pissy because I've had that happen to me and it doesn't really feel very good.

Anyways, I'll stay out of it for now on but I know what it's like to have someone follow you around here and it's kinda a sick feeling......like stalking.

Wesley, how the hell i do that? i actually did not know about the credits stuff. Lol. Then even better for 65 bucks.
Is JamPoints the same thing? I have like 10 of those from when i bought the EQ81.

Hibidy and Itneveris, i think i agree with both of you, the only thing i don't agree with Itneveris is the statement
that i don't know about plugins...trust me, you will be surprised at how much i know, i can teach quit a few people
about Audio, Plugins and stuff like that...at least that's what i mastered at.

itneveris wrote:My statement that he is wasting his money is part of the discussion. It IS about gear, and when it looks like someone is wasting their money, or making a dumb gear decision, I will let them know. I may be an asshole about it, and that's my choice. But its still true.

Part of the discussion is value, especially considering the word SALE is in the title.
Perhaps the word 'opinion' should have been used instead of 'statement', as that is what you provided. Your own personal view is not definitive.

Actually Wesley i figured it out thanks, its 200 Credits for that package, which is like half
the dollar price, its about 75 bucks for 200 credits. Plus my 10 JamPoints, 64.99, what a bargain.
Last edited by BasariStudios on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

BasariStudios wrote:Wesley, how the hell i do that? i actually did not know about the credits stuff. Lol. Then even better for 65 bucks.
Is JamPoints the same thing? I have like 10 of those from when i bought the EQ81.
I picked up the EQ73 for about $40AUD with a combination of Jam Points and the current Gear Credits Deal.
Keep in mind that IK only let you use Jam Points for up to 30% of the price.

I got screwed with EQ81, i paid 125$ i think. Did not know about the credits.
Now i purchased these 4 compressors for 65 bucks. DONE!

BasariStudios wrote:Actually Wesley i figured it out thanks, its 200 Credits for that package, which is like half
the dollar price, its about 75 bucks for 200 credits. Plus my 10 JamPoints, 64.99, what a bargain.
Awesome. Enjoy!
Seasoned IT vet, Mac user, and lover of music. Always learning.

itneveris wrote:I'm a member of a hallucinogenic plant forum as well
http://abovetheinfluence.com/drugs/hallucinogens/

"Hallucinogens are drugs that distort the way you perceive reality. They can cause you to see, feel and hear things that don’t exist, making it hard to communicate or think clearly. They can also cause rapid, intense emotional mood swings.1

Hallucinogens work by disrupting how your nerve cells and the neurotransmitter serotonin interact throughout the brain and spinal cord.1 By changing the normal, healthy structure of serotonin in the body, hallucinogens twist and alter the way your brain processes your senses, feelings and visual information, loosening your grip on reality."
:borg:

I read and hear good reviews about the IK 670 almost everywhere,
some even say its warmer then UAD or more ,,authentic...any comments?

V0RT3X wrote:
itneveris wrote:I'm a member of a hallucinogenic plant forum as well
http://abovetheinfluence.com/drugs/hallucinogens/

"Hallucinogens are drugs that distort the way you perceive reality. They can cause you to see, feel and hear things that don’t exist, making it hard to communicate or think clearly. They can also cause rapid, intense emotional mood swings.1

Hallucinogens work by disrupting how your nerve cells and the neurotransmitter serotonin interact throughout the brain and spinal cord.1 By changing the normal, healthy structure of serotonin in the body, hallucinogens twist and alter the way your brain processes your senses, feelings and visual information, loosening your grip on reality."
wank wank wank

itneveris wrote:wank wank wank
They must be working. This isn't the pr0n thread.

WHAT?????????? Are you sure, because this is my favorite pr0n site :evil:

Return to “Effects”