New Trip Hop / Ambience track - really excited about this one ( feedback appreciated)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Couldn't be happier with how this came out. If you guys enjoy trip hop and ambience, please give this a listen. Had an awesome opportunity to work with a really cool and talented vocalist, let me know what you guys think. As always much appreciated

https://soundcloud.com/timezombie/moth- ... a-skronska

Enjoyable! The singer has a unique quality which adds a lot.

Fresh and Great!

thank you to the both of you!

Reminded me of Massive Attack. Vocal is really really good.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Thank you!

The idea is very nice. I would however recommend that you let the track evolve a bit more in order to tell a story. Even though it's good right now, it's quite predictable. Otherwise the production is good, the mix sounds tight and the vocalist is great.

Cheers!

I enjoyed it. It's got a haunting quality which I found very agreeable. The vocals are a significant contributor to this vibe. Great choice of sounds on here too.

Good work :)

Awesome work. Really like that driving/pumping bass. Nice mix.

Really digging this. Great collab. The timbres pair really well with the sultry voice. I like the "pew peow" haha. I agree with iAmAlec about mixing it up a bit - after that 2:18 mark when the vocalist changes things up it would have been interesting if the music started to shift in another direction as well. But solid, hypnotic, downloaded for keeps.
FKA rockstarfx

Return to “Music Cafe”