Loop machine / Loop pedal

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everybody ^_^

i want to perform live and as i make vocal melodies or play anything, i would need a pedal or some sort of hardware to record a layer of sound and then play them in loop mode all together or even organize them in a way so that i can turn certain layers on and off, in real time. What do you recommend?

thank you :)
:hug:

I would say you can't go wrong with the Boss RC-300. It has three 'phrases' which can be turned on and off as you desire: each phrase can have as many overdubs as you want and you can even undo the last recorded overdub (if you want to change it or you made a mistake).

There's three hours(!) of record time so you never run out and you can save the results and drag into your computer if there's anything you want to keep (you can also drag pre-existing loops into the Boss from your computer for backing tracks.

There are three inputs, including a dedicated mic input) and some reasonable effects including an OK reverb, just don't use the 'guitar to bass' effect as it's universally derided.

That's all I can think of at the moment off the top of my head.

Thank you Mr Arkadin, i've heard about some Boss stuff in the past, i will check it out :)

I saw some pedals and i'm thinking about the Boss RC30, it's cheaper and fits the bill. Thanks once again dude!

xxx :)

Ive got the predecessor to this, as it allows one to continously mix the loops...

http://www.ehx.com/products/45000
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:Ive got the predecessor to this, as it allows one to continously mix the loops...

http://www.ehx.com/products/45000
The 45000 looks damn impressive

whyterabbyt wrote:Ive got the predecessor to this, as it allows one to continously mix the loops...
Thanks Whyterabbyt, i'll check this also ^_^

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”