TimeDomain: EpiCentre Support

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
EpiCentre

Ichad.c wrote: ... ...
Oh man you are on some business :lol:
I'm all about it.

ras.s wrote:
Ichad.c wrote: Yeah, it's currently in 'parts', the osc, filter, and function generator is 90% done - but it has not made a single bleep yet, programming on faith atm. Just to note - it's completely stereo too, beginning to end. Just for a sneak peek, the function generator is loosely based on this:
http://www.intellijel.com/eurorack-modules/quadra/
That's a very elegant design, I must say. Two knobs, two switches, plenty of possibilities. Obviously the shape of the curve is important.. And over 30 second time range sounds like the perfect thing for the ambient crowd.
*cough* no 30sec max time, mine will be about 12sec... but it does have the multi-triggering and the 'XOR' circuits from the original buchla function generator of which the intellijel quadra is based on.
ras.s wrote: Man don't get me too excited! After I posted I thought about should I add something about serial/parallel option 'cause that's the main nag about some multi-effects, they're either-or, but not both.. But then you go and say bandsplit!

It might be killer processing wise, but if it's heavy now, it'll be a breeze the next time we got money to upgrade processors.. So, if you can make it without a single instance choking the entire computer, please do make it.
Well, if EpiCentre takes 3% now, going double + modulation should be around 7%....on my PC though. Always thought my system was 'modest' :shrug:

ras.s wrote: Shadow zone, supershear? But whatever you name it, I think it would still come up in the KVR database under your developer name? Then people looking for Epicentre could be hinted to check that as well..
It's official -> "EpiCentre SE" (Supershear Edition) will be the next 'minor' update version. The modulation/double version will be "EpiCentre2", if I decide to do it next year... Thanks for the suggestion!

Regards
Andrew

Since DC14 is done -> follow the EpiCentre Supershear Edition thread here:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=419660

Regards
Andrew

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”