New Wampler Pedals added to AmpliTube Custom Shop!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kaboom75 wrote:the E650 is the Richie Blackmoore amp it's my fave now for Electri6ity it goes from very clean to as much distortion as you want. Great for Whitesnake 87 tone just on it's own or Van halen if you put the metal Flanger , phase 9, Echoplex then Pinnacle in front of it in that order.
Cool. Will check out the chain for VH (or as close as I can get with the models I have).
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Kaboom75, Apologies for asking again, but, Which electri6ity guitars are you using?

Track of me using the E650 and one of the ENGL cabs for the rhythm guitar.
https://soundcloud.com/verncantrell/nomad-voyage

Either I'm miles from sober or that is supper tight playing (or both?)

I used Shreddage II. lol

b15fliptop wrote:Yes, bass! EBS, Ashdown, Aguilar, Ampeg V4b, etc.
Amen to that !!!

bill45 wrote:Kaboom75, Apologies for asking again, but, Which electri6ity guitars are you using?
I use the strat for EVH tone on its own not the doubled version from the multi.
The Les Paul for Whitesnake tone.
Last edited by Kaboom75 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xphen0m wrote:Track of me using the E650 and one of the ENGL cabs for the rhythm guitar.
https://soundcloud.com/verncantrell/nomad-voyage
Sounds great thought that was done on a real guitar until you mentioned it was samples. I'm tempted to get a real guitar next the EVH Stripes. I've nowhere to play loud so sticking with Amplitube.
Last edited by Kaboom75 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

xphen0m wrote:I used Shreddage II. lol
Not sober then. At first I thought is was midi but after a few bars I was not so sure. It's pretty convincing. Sounds really good.

Thanks. Cubase's iterative quantize does wonders for that type of stuff.....most of the time.

I got the Fulltone OCD during the Summer Strummer, along with a BUNCH of other stuff (I have basically everything except for Fender and Jimi, but I don't use those sounds)

For a darker overdrive than I'd get over using the Overscream (TS-808), I love this thing!

If you like the Overscream, try the T-Rex Moller. It's tubescreamer based, but improved!
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

b15fliptop wrote:If you like the Overscream, try the T-Rex Moller. It's tubescreamer based, but improved!
I did get the Moller as well. I liked it but I need to spend more time with it, as I didn't do an extensive test with it.

Return to “Effects”