Bazille 0.9.3 rev2566 > Extended Beta-period until end of August 2014

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

contrary wrote:So This thing is released and out of beta 9/1 ?????
To the contrary. We're going to extend public beta for another month (once a compile issue on Win is fixed, hopefully on Monday)

Is the plan then to officially release it on October 1st then? I've bought it already but was waiting on the official release before installing as I always worry that if I use something that's in beta within a song that there might be an issue with it by the time it comes to installing the official version. Plus, it'd be nice to have the "factory" presets in there as a starting point for exploring the synth (unless they're in the latest beta?)...

Just curious urs, did you ever manage to fix that pesky orion bug while changing presets it crashes?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

mysticvibes wrote:Just curious urs, did you ever manage to fix that pesky orion bug while changing presets it crashes?
I don't think it was related to Orion. As far as I know, every crash bug related to preset changes is fixed.

jeye_musik wrote:Is the plan then to officially release it on October 1st then? I've bought it already but was waiting on the official release before installing as I always worry that if I use something that's in beta within a song that there might be an issue with it by the time it comes to installing the official version. Plus, it'd be nice to have the "factory" presets in there as a starting point for exploring the synth (unless they're in the latest beta?)...
I totally understand that. Apart from a stupid possible crash in Diva (Wheels during arpeggiator) and very rare issues (e.g. reordering plug-ins in Pro Tools while playing, changing samplerate in Logic while playing with heavy automation), we have no knowledge of any crash bugs with our latest builds.

Only few niggles are left in Bazille, e.g. the user interface for organizing effects, a few cable glitches inherited from ACE. There's also two or three reports about glitches with the sequencer that I yet have to look into. Even though these issues are not necessarily showstoppers, we still want to get rid of as many of them as possible before a release. Unfortunately I simply couldn't deal with them because we had more urgent issues to attend to.

The factory presets will be great to have, but we are still waiting for contribuitions that we don't want to miss out on. There are however a few hundred great presets from the patch competitions available already.

Hence, I don't think there's any need to wait for a final release if you would like to use Bazille :)

Cheers,

- Urs

Brilliant! This is the news I've been waiting for. As I use u-he synths for pretty critical sound design tasks, I have been waiting for the final release too before delving into Bazille, just out of fear of something drastic changing between now and final release and all my patches sounding different. Sounds like we're good to go though, so GREAT!

When is the cutoff for buying it at the pre order price?

aMUSEd wrote:When is the cutoff for buying it at the pre order price?
Normally a few weeks or even a month after the official release, so I reckon there's still plenty of time if the official release is pushed back some more.
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

core wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:When is the cutoff for buying it at the pre order price?
Normally a few weeks or even a month after the official release, so I reckon there's still plenty of time if the official release is pushed back some more.
That's good I had a bit of a panic yesterday and thought I'm missed it, put it in my cart just in case then realised I don't have enough Paypal funds :( So a bit more time is good.

A small bug found in rev 2570

There is this amp mod on envelopes... if I select a mod source, set a value, then select "none" again, the mod value parameter seems to reset, but the last value of the previous modulation still remains.

Can't confirm that bug - what platform, 3ee?

Windows 7, 64 bit, FL Studio 11

3ee wrote:A small bug found in rev 2570

There is this amp mod on envelopes... if I select a mod source, set a value, then select "none" again, the mod value parameter seems to reset, but the last value of the previous modulation still remains.
Same here on OSX... I've reported this bug twice before... it was there in the old alpha too...

Yes, I confirm with Rev 2566 version also under OS X .
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7., D.P. 11.3 & Kontakt 7.7.2 _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Altiverb 8_ Explorer Loïc Le Pape
https://loiclepapesteelguitars.com/

Return to “u-he”