A little teaser for the long-awaited MeldaProduction's synth! MTurbo!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well, it has taken a little longer...because...

MTurbo was supposed to be a simple small synth, but it eventually turned into a monster, featuring the best sounding and most versatile oscillators on the market, the most advanced modular effect engine, modulators and much more...

And the best thing is, almost everything can be generated with our AI smart-randomization engine!
If everything goes well, a public beta should be out later this week with a chance to get it for FREE! It will be notified via newsletter and facebook, so keep in touch ;).

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

free is good I like free. whats the catch who do I have to _______________?

Presets, that's the plan ;). Some 3rd party stuff is always good!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Does it include 0dfb filters and juicy amount of oversampling?!???
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

It includes the whole MWobbler engine (+ MWobbler in FX) and sure, up to 16x oversampling, but you'd need a hell of a CPU for that :D. But the oscillators are using its own perfect antialiasing engine... it's actually better than analog and digital combined!
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:MTurbo
DubTurbo? :scared:

Will this synth be included in the total bundle? Just curious... :)
Play it by ear

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Interesting!

pheeleep wrote:Will this synth be included in the total bundle? Just curious... :)
I'm afraid not, MTotalBundle will always contain totally every effect we create, but no instruments.
Vojtech

ontol wrote:If the quality is anything like the rest of my Melda stuff, I can't wait.
:love:
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:
MTurbo was supposed to be a simple small synth, but it eventually turned into a monster, featuring the best sounding and most versatile oscillators on the market, the most advanced modular effect engine, modulators and much more...
OK now it's not so small why not name it MTubbo? (would fit with the wobbler) Or even MMMMMonster!

Well, we can think about it, the thing is, some time ago I decided to use MTurbo, simply because one of you came up with it and I thought "that's so crazy, that it's worth trying" :D. Well, it's still time to change it, so :

IF ANYONE HAS AN IDEA FOR A BETTER NAME, PLEASE GO AHEAD ;)

So far:
MTurbo
MDominator
MMonster
:D
Vojtech

there's already a dominator synth (or was), so probably not that.

admit that when i saw MTurbo the first thing i thought of was DubTurbo too and snickered a little bit :)

need something grander... MMeteor? MMothership?

MSynth what else? :D
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Return to “Instruments”