One-Synth-Challenge #66: ODsay by Elektrostudio (Keith303 Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SirKen wrote:
IrionDaRonin wrote:
SirKen wrote:
ballacr75 wrote:and also make file downloadable!
Now, that makes me wonder. Is this naming convention for the downloadable file from Soundcloud or just for the track name of the song on Soundcloud? Can anyone clarify?
For the downloadable file, so we can know who made the track when listening.
This was more obvious time ago, before the new voting website. It was a pain in the arse to check who made the track running out of time, specially with +40 downloaded files. And no only one track, there were a few, usually.
The title in Soundcloud is not so important, imo.

Have a nice day :)
I always assumed it was for Soundcloud only, for those instances where the username on Soundcloud is not the same as KVR user name.

According to what you told me my song's file name isn't in the right format (Seems I am not the only one). Should I download, rename and upload again? Could one of the organizers please comment on this?
No, don't worry, i don't think is necessary, just make sure you do it the next time, at least for BJPorter's glory (for the zip file he makes).
Anyway, the new voting system doesn't even need names. Just the track prepared for your ears and the choice of voting for it. I think is more fair.

Have a nice day :)

Voted!

CRAP! I don't think my downloadable file is named properly either. That never occurred to me .. I'll change it if I still can, but it sounds like that's okay for now?
Sorry.

Voted !
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

Everything should be fine, just make sure to title your soundcloud tracks properly. The downloadable, while it's nice to have it named like the soundcloud title - it's not mandatory.

Voted!!! :P

Good luck everyone and have a nice day :)
Last edited by IrionDaRonin on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Since this is related, Korg have delayed the release of the new Arp Odyssey to early next year (more time to save :pray: ).
http://www.korg.com/uk/news/2014/0901/

So tempting (will be trying to justify the cost thing lol) as I had hell of a lot of fun with tweaking the Odsay.

artao wrote:CRAP! I don't think my downloadable file is named properly either. That never occurred to me .. I'll change it if I still can, but it sounds like that's okay for now?
Sorry.
I rename mine before I upload (or export it as that) as sound cloud fills in the title, kinda lazy like that lol

chilledpanda wrote:Since this is related, Korg have delayed the release of the new Arp Odyssey to early next year (more time to save :pray: ).
http://www.korg.com/uk/news/2014/0901/

So tempting (will be trying to justify the cost thing lol) as I had hell of a lot of fun with tweaking the Odsay.
Hehe, ah yes. There was a bit of discussion on it earlier: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1#p5831521

Download all tracks as MP3 with High Quality in a zip file

or go here to get the Torrent link, or link to get songs individually: https://sites.google.com/site/kvrosc/osc-66-odsay

Just in case that anyone was scared off :scared: at been the first to comment on my track, seems sound cloud has a little option to hide comments from others??? god knows WTH for, but thanks to Kraftraum :hug: telling me about that little nugget, so fixed :-) and appologies to Animehaus for getting him to clear his browser cache :oops: lol

chilledpanda wrote:Just in case that anyone was scared off :scared: at been the first to comment on my track, seems sound cloud has a little option to hide comments from others??? god knows WTH for, but thanks to Kraftraum :hug: telling me about that little nugget, so fixed :-) and appologies to Animehaus for getting him to clear his browser cache :oops: lol
Hahaha, nevermind, mate! It's always nice to make a little cache cleaning from time to time anyway. :D

Voted. Heard some good ones.

Voted. More comments to come.

Voted :clap:

Return to “Instruments”