seriously when is spectrasonics going to release new updates.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AstralExistence wrote:me:
i want some more deeper granular features, more, pads, textures, atmospheric sound sources. its true though, no one person would ever be able to exhaust omnispheres creative potential even in an entire lifetime. i just would love to see an update happen BECAUSE i know it will be great.

where exactly does it say its an issue like yours. its doesn't, because its not.
It seems you are asking more about an upgrade than an update then.
Apparently, you've exhausted it and want more.

And actually. the lack of granular depth is the very reason I opted to not buy it.

BBFG# wrote:I will assume you're speaking from your syndrome and no other rationale.
The implication of necessity

pfft don't make me laugh. unfortunately i already did :lol: so you use words that were not necessary when a more simple wording would do just to sound studious i mean intelligent. lol internet arguments are so typical. either somebody uses big words, or somebody points out another persons poor grammar because in doing that, you win the internet right?

just because i type poorly doesn't mean im stupid. i was told that i had aspie iq of 151 darn aspie syndrome acting up again :dog: so you can keep your stupid implication of necessity because im not impressed. should i have been?

I never even implied any level of intelligence for you.
And it's you that is the one doing the name calling here.
(And this is the internet, so how you or anybody types is very rarely an issue and usually only deals with a need to type in all caps regardless of context).
I try to have as much empathy as I can for your Aspergers without allowing it to be an authority for all discussions.
Would it help you to know that my IQ is considerably higher than yours without any associated DI; PD; BPD or SA issue?
I don't think it really has a place here and I make no excuses for my vernacular.

It comes down to the simple questions you seemingly want to avoid answering.

BBFG# wrote: Would it help you to know that my IQ is considerably higher than yours without any associated DI; PD; BPD or SA issue?
I don't think it really has a place here and I make no excuses for my vernacular.

It comes down to the simple questions you seemingly want to avoid answering.
possible? yes. its always possible. probable? not really and highly unlikely. more like gross exaggeration. are you stephen hawking? why are you wasting your time on a vst instrument forum instead of paving the way for man kinds future? i don't work because of my disability but why are you here? perhaps a noble prize winning scientist who enjoys experimenting with sound? seriously. please be quiet because you may wake up your brain and than what would the world do?

BBFG# wrote: And it's you that is the one doing the name calling here.
don't play coy you pointed out my disability.

BBFG# wrote: I try to have as much empathy as I can for your Aspergers without allowing it to be an authority for all discussions.
you have so much empathy and that's why you constantly point it out. ok! now that makes sense. oh wait, it doesn't.

AstralExistence wrote:
No, you've pointed it out on threads before and since then, I have worked with that as being a reason for your outbursts. But again, impairments or associated IQs have nothing to do with the questions at hand. Even as much as you want to focus on those to avoid them.

BBFG# wrote:
AstralExistence wrote:
No, you've pointed it out on threads before and since then, I have worked with that as being a reason for your outbursts. But again, impairments or associated IQs have nothing to do with the questions at hand. Even as much as you want to focus on those to avoid them.

well, since you choose to play the innocent bystander role, i feel no need to continue this conversation with you anymore as you sound like a robot. i feel like im talking to a.l.i.c.e.

I would expect that. But you still really haven't answered the question.

I do know you want more depth in granular that wasn't present when you bought it though and was the reason I finally decided to not buy it. I haven't seen any indication as of yet that they were ever working on increasing its granular capabilities, so again, we come back to the beginning and one would wonder what you expected at that time even knowing this was the case.
Our dichotomy seems to be in that expectation or no expectation of that possible future.

At least until Spectrasonics officially announces or dispels it.

BBFG# wrote:I would expect that. But you still really haven't answered the question.

I do know you want more depth in granular that wasn't present when you bought it though and was the reason I finally decided to not buy it. I haven't seen any indication as of yet that they were ever working on increasing its granular capabilities, so again, we come back to the beginning and one would wonder what you expected at that time even knowing this was the case.
Our dichotomy seems to be in that expectation or no expectation of that possible future.

At least until Spectrasonics officially announces or dispels it.
anyway. moving on.

Return to “Instruments”