MDrummer and Probability

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Huuuu, ok, so I guess there are no more questions :D (I didn't read all of it, tooooo busy :D ). Anyway what is the Aerodrums? Is that the thing where drummers are "hittin the air"?? :) I checked it looked like it is impossible to play it :D (which is pretty logical, funny idea though :) ).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Vojtech, I guess you're busy with the synth (can't wait), but at the risk of straining your large brain, Edkilp asked this a few posts back...

"Maybe it's possible to have a velocity of 0 tell MD to play random loops, and all other velocities trigger the loops/breaks as they do now? If I have sequencer mode on, and I put a groove with a velocity of 0, it would continue to play randomly through the beats I created in that particular loop box. If there's a point where I want a particular beat to play, i can just set the velocity to trigger that beat. Then insert another beat at the next measure, give it a velocity of 0 and let it continue to play randomly through that loop box. Just a thought."

Possible?

Hmmm, sounds logical, I'll add it to to-do list.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Hey, thanks! That would be great. I really like the way you listen to our little wishes and honestly consider them. Makes me feel like I'm part of the team and not just a customer!

Am agree with you edkilp :)
For HP i mean speakers.

I have maid the test with a non musician man he haven't feel the latency then i have monitored the sound without latency with others speaker and he ear it.

Return to “MeldaProduction”