A little teaser for the long-awaited MeldaProduction's synth! MTurbo!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

CableChannel wrote: BTW how can something be "long awaited" that nobody knew of and hits everybody by surprise? :D
There has been "signs" of a synth for a long time, but nameless. Well, actually it was supposed to be MBassador, but... long story :D

mysticvibes: No demos, first the beta ;). Hopefully in a week ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Good to hear and sign me up for the beta :D
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Wow this thing even has a complete MXXX embedded into its huge engine? I need a dozen brains to master that complexity.

Hopefully there will be a lot of good presets to start with :-)

Not complete MXXX, but most of it ;). Step 1 of the big plan ;). Sadly there are many more steps :D. There will be lots of presets of all subcomponents, but at the beginning I'd like to do some "synth preset action" too. Anyway the smart randomization engine is now working great and it's creating the whole structures in MXXX ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MUlate

MBody

MMuscle

MMoogie

MMileyCyrus
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

CableChannel wrote:Wow this thing even has a complete MXXX embedded into its huge engine? I need a dozen brains to master that complexity.

Hopefully there will be a lot of good presets to start with :-)
whats this mxxx, is it all the melda fx plugs?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

MSynthLab+

MSonicSurgeon

MSpectralLab

MSoundFactory

MWaveDesigner

MCaustic

MMentaler :o

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

MMersion

Wow, I'm really looking forward to trying the beta and creating some patches!

And because M sounds like N in a sillycool way:

MTrance

ok some funny ones from me also

MCzechMate ;-)

Mtricacy

MethCrystal :P

MotherOfSynths

MeetTheOscillators

Mmmmmm

MAnalog
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Return to “Instruments”