Update from Shreddage II v2 to II x issues

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but the update doesn't work for me.
  • Kontakt is up to date.
  • Updated from Shreddage II to v2 using Shreddage2_v2_7-6-13_Samples and Shreddage2_v2_7-6-13_Patches.
  • Updated Shreddage II v2 with Shreddage2_v2_1-11-14_Patches.
  • Updated Shreddage II v2 to IIX using Shreddage_2X_Update.
The design of the Library did not change, even after restart. If I try to remove and re-insert th Library Kontakt says that it is too old and can't load it. I followed the instructions here and in the textfiles but it won't work.
Can anybody please help me?

You will need to update your version of Kontakt using Service Center - I believe I mentioned this in the patch notes.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Thank you for the answer but as I wrote, Kontact is up to date, I updated it in Service Center .

What's the exact error message? Can you take a screenshot?

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

This happened to me too and I found the updated Kontakt files were somewhere else and I pasted them into my VST folder. Restarted my DAW and then no problem, Kontakt was up to date.
Ilk

My Kontakt says it is updated to 5.3.1.37

That is very very strange. Have you tried restarting your computer? Can you run Kontakt in standalone mode as well as plugin mode and see if the same problem occurs...? I don't think this is an issue with our library per se, but something with Kontakt's files maybe being corrupted.

Strange, it didn't work inside FL-Studio as VST but after successfully launching Shreddage IIX in Kontakt Standalone it worked also in FL-Studio. Solved. :tu:

General rule of thumb with Kontakt is after an update, run it in standalone mode first before running it as a vst in a host...

Return to “Impact Soundworks”