A word or two about VST plug-ins' interface

Official support for: kuassa.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys,

I've been using Creme for the last couple of days at a friend's and I'm blown away by this plug. Really. I love it, plain and simple. Buuuuuuuuuut.... I really can't stand its interface : the fake amp in 3D makes the whole thing almost unreadable and a not-so-user-friendly experience. Do you plan on changing this rendered image for the nice and clean interface of your Reason plugs, or at least leave to the customer the choice of the interface when buying one of your VST amp ?

Hi Noox,

Thank you for the input on our product interface. We will think the solution of this matter. Could You share your preferences about a good interface with us? We won't promise anything,but we do our best

Best regards,
Rathomi
My pop band, a rock n roll band and an industrial groove machine.
https://soundcloud.com/helmproyek

Thank you for listening to my rant, Rathomi.

When I look at both interfaces of Creme side by side, I really like one you made for Reason. It is clear, organized, easily readable, lighter, there's nothing fancy : everything you expect to find is right there. The VST interface, on the other hand, is messier because of the fake perpective effect, some labels are missing because there's not enought room for them, the mic placement system uses too much space, the amp is darker and harder to read : you almost expect a puff of cigarette smoke to pass by, if you see what I mean.

So that's it. To summarize the whole idea : your amp sounds great, please do not change this, but it would be really nice to be able to use it in VST format with the interface you made for Reason.

Hi Noox,

Thank You for sharing your preferences, Noox. This is a precious note for Us to make better products in the future,so I don't mind taking Your rant,Noox. We don't have any attention to change the sound

best regards
Rathomi
Community Manager - PT Kuassa Teknika

That's great news guys. Soundwise, your amp engine (or however you call it) is on par with TH2, maybe better. Having it ruined (IMHO) by an unclear interface could be a show stopper from a customer point of view. Especially when the very same plug has all that's needed on another platform, which is a pity if you ask me. Well, you didn't, but still... I tell you. :-)

But please make only a preference.
I want the Ui stay as it is now.

Yep, I have nothing against the current Creme GUI. IMHO the one GUI that needs to be improved is for AmplifikationOne, it's completely different than Creme or Vermillion.

Hi guys,
There will be overhaul on our products in the future on different interfaces such VST, AU, and RTAS. We will work hard to deliver the best product for You guys

best regards,
Rathomi

Return to “Kuassa”