DIVA filters cannot be automated in Live 9

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm using latest version of DIVA (rev2165) and latest version of Live 9. For some reason I can't see the filter as a parameter to automate in live. Normally if you move a knob on a soft synth, Live will automatically jump to that parameter in the track so you can draw automation. For some reason it's not doing that with any filter in DIVA. However virtually every other parameter in DIVA works.

I've also clicked the the Device parameter arrow for DIVA in Live and again every parameter but the filter seems to be there.

Any ideas why or how to fix?

Hmmm, I think there was something in Live where you have to choose which up to 128 parameters of a plug-in you can automate, but if it's more than 128 parameters then you can't automate all of them. Not sure…?

If all 128 parameters are filled in the configure pane and filter isn't there, just open the configure pane with the arrow button and hit configure, delete a few parameters and then tweak the filter. It will show up. Or start from a new Diva instance, hit configure and tweak filter and any other parameter you want to automate. Then only those ones will show in the configure pane. The default is for none to show up until you've hit configure and tweaked the parameters. Not sure how you would have accidentally filled all 128 slots but I know which many plug-ins if configure is on and you switch presets it will see that as the parameters being tweaked and fill up all the parameter slots.

Thanks guys - Have 128 parameters in my configuration was indeed the problem. After deleting a few and then moving the cutoff, the filter was back. For some reason anytime I load a new instance of DIVA all 128 parameters are already setup without the Filter.

Regardless, thanks for the help.

Return to “u-he”