Cinematique Instruments Giveaway

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

In celebration of Cinematique Instruments' 5th anniversary, we're doing a giveaway of Kontakt packs at rekkerd.org. Just leave a comment on the giveaway post for a chance to win a library of your choice (up 185 EUR value).

Deadline for entering is Sept 14th, 11.59pm. We'll have 3 random winners from all entries.
Good luck!

Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

I really like your instruments and their interfaces. For example, I find unusual instruments such as your Ronroco + 8 string Ukulele bring unusual sampled instruments into my compositions. Best wishes! :clap:

I bought the Lute recently and also love that you are doing unusual instruments. Thank you for your work.

Any way to comment/enter without a Disqus account?
No longer a moderator.

D.H. Miltz wrote:Any way to comment/enter without a Disqus account?
You can use Facebook, Twitter or Google to login the comments panel as well.
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.

core wrote:
Thanks. I caved and made a Disqus account.
No longer a moderator.

D.H. Miltz wrote:
core wrote:
Thanks. I caved and made a Disqus account.
Good luck :tu:

DHM, you're not going to believe it... one of the three numbers I got from random.org was your comment! Congrats :tu:

Well done Dan 8)

(And the current 30% off sale is a pretty good consolation for the rest of us).

That's a bright spot in a rotten day. Thanks, core and Cinematique Instruments, and thanks, Doug.
No longer a moderator.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”