Free U2 album at iTunes

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ZenPunkHippy wrote:Why worry about spam? Just hit delete if you don't like it ...

*cough*
Do you have iOS7 Andy?

On there is a feature called "Show All Music". This shows all music I own via iTunes regardless of whether it's been downloaded onto my iDevice or not. It's a great feature because I can still listen to music I own without it taking up storage room. Even though I have a 64GB phone, it's quite full already with music and shows etc.
So the lesser played albums aren't downloaded, but are still listenable.

This new U2 rubbish appears in this list even after I delete it (ie, it's always in my master iTunes account)

EDIT: I suppose it could be worse. I'm not in Syria or Iraq tripping over landmines. I just really f****cking hate Bono :x :lol:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Gamma-UT wrote:Image
:hihi: genius

Mushy Mushy wrote:This new U2 rubbish appears in this list even after I delete it (ie, it's always in my master iTunes account)
Oh, I'm firmly in the "U2 can fek off" category.

It's very poor form from both Apple and U2.

As I said earlier in the thread, it's spam ...
... space is the place ...

ZenPunkHippy wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:This new U2 rubbish appears in this list even after I delete it (ie, it's always in my master iTunes account)
Oh, I'm firmly in the "U2 can fek off" category.

It's very poor form from both Apple and U2.

As I said earlier in the thread, it's spam ...
The arrogance of Bono is staggering. The thought that everybody with access to the internet would be delighted to own their album.

None of the music in my account has words (or legible one's anyway), so this is just poison :x :lol:

gone
Last edited by jacqueslacouth on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jacqueslacouth wrote:Honestly, some people will just find a reason to complain no matter what…If you don't want it, don't download it FFS. If you don't want to see it from within the cloud, change cloud visibility on iTunes. It's actually a pretty good album and fits nicely in my collection. Not everything is a freakin conspiracy.

:x
So I have to change my iPhone preferences and way of working just because some prick decided to spam me?? :x

gone
Last edited by jacqueslacouth on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jacqueslacouth wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:
jacqueslacouth wrote:Honestly, some people will just find a reason to complain no matter what…If you don't want it, don't download it FFS. If you don't want to see it from within the cloud, change cloud visibility on iTunes. It's actually a pretty good album and fits nicely in my collection. Not everything is a freakin conspiracy.

:x
So I have to change my iPhone preferences and way of working just because some prick decided to spam me?? :x
Or you could ignore it :tu:
If it were Lady Gaga or that other stupid one with pink hair (not pink :lol: ), I would.
I just can't stand Bono.

The irony is part of the reason why I despised him so much was because he was absolutely flippin' everywhere. Except for my phone...... And now he's even in there as well.

Guess I'll search some other forum for what it sounds like?

edit:after a search, it automatically goes into your Itunes account? Maybe I'll wait until it's on Youtube.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Damn!

Now there's a little voice in my head is saying "but what if it was really good." **

:hihi:

** No there isn't.

*** Cheers Mushy!
... space is the place ...

ZenPunkHippy wrote:Now there's a little voice in my head is saying "but what if it was really good."
Decent album, Adam Clayton delivers some good bass lines

Mushy Mushy wrote: Except for my phone...... And now he's even in there as well.
Why don't you have a nokia ? Nokia is certified "U2 free"

Nokia is certified free of most stuff I gather :P

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”